Protect your chappals from being stolen

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 2,945
Emil, but i cudnt get the moral of the story here..... :starter dead:

yup! me too..whats the moral? dont believe god blindly? As soon as you see your cycle safe...go lock it and then go to pray? 😛

Err... I was not sure whether a moral is depicted... For me , it was a funny picture of a guy trying to "secure" his chappals...

Nah, not that.....the story that Emil, aka Daddycool has posted.

I have never lost my chappals . anyone here ??

I too have never lost. I have mentioned my reasons for that in the beginning of the thread.

Emil, but i cudnt get the moral of the story here..... :starter dead:
Sorry my bad.
I should not have started my post saying it was a story. It was a joke and purely fiction.

Ok......no probs. It makes lots of difference when u say its a story, and when u say its a joke! 😀

Its a story told by both theists and atheists.Theist story does not involve last line.Atheist story involves last line!Moral of story: "To believe in God or not, depends on story teller!" 😀

Amish......If u want to use the words "God", "Theist", "Atheist", "Believing", etc, then u better post it in God thread only (Oops, i used that word too). Else few people who have set Google alerts on these words, will start debating on that topic over here. And Admin will have to merge this thread into God thread! 😛

LOL.. well u lose chappals mostly at temple/church.So u can say this thread is related to God!