Prometheus

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 5,685
Interesting blog post describing the theory of the movie.

That makes it even hard for me to understand how they managed to make this movie such a piece of crap. It could have been so so much better.

Well I watched Prometheus last week. Though I have not watched the first six movies from the Alien franchise, I still went to watch it out of curiosity. Would say that rather liked it than loving it. You cannot go and watch the movie with the commercial idea in mind as this is not the type of movie with the present day commercial elements! Me being a fan of science fiction movies, I somewhat liked the movie though it had a bit of a slow start. Am thinking that I now need to download the first six movies from the franchise and watch this movie again.

Its an average movie but the sequels would be interesting. Complicated... Humans whr the farm product of Engineers!Well humans created a droid that can live forever 😛 , +1 humans!

Last edited:
I just watched it and wow.ITs in your face.This is the true story that anunnaki created us.We never evolved.All our hindu gods,christian,muslim,jewish gods are aliens!