• Thread starter Thread starter Tyger
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 16,761

Tyger

Tiger
ISP
MTNL Triband Combo
Hello Everyone!I am going to shift to a new home in a day or two.What is the procedure to transfer connection of my MTNL Broadband to my new home?How long will they take to transfer this connection to my new home?I am shifting to a new home in the same locality. So, i guess they wont change my landline number.Can i apply to tranfer my connection online ? Is there any link ?

Hello Everyone!
I am going to shift to a new home in a day or two.
What is the procedure to transfer connection of my MTNL Broadband to my new home?
How long will they take to transfer this connection to my new home?
I am shifting to a new home in the same locality. So, i guess they wont change my landline number.

Can i apply to tranfer my connection online ? Is there any link ?
If you are in the same exchange area then don't even talk about broadband connection. Just apply to shift your telephone to the new address.
Since it will be the same number at your new place, you can connect the splitter and the ADSL modem and get started with your broadband connection as though you were still at your old place.

Thank You!🙂 Is there any link to apply online about switching my address ?

Thank You!🙂 Is there any link to apply online about switching my address ?
no online application but you can download the application form here

dude, call 1500 tomorrow in workin hours and enquire... in delhi, people do work pretty quickly...

i think it would be a good idea to tell them that you need to shift your connection and want to retain your triband connection. you never know what these guys can do. they might close your triband connection and youll have to reapply again. im not saying this will happen, but there is a small possibility. about time duration, i think it depends on your locality. i had shifted my connection in same locality and got it shifted within a week.

Just write in an application to your local MTNL saying that you are shifting from this date to so and so address so kindly shift my phone line and triband connection to the following address and also don't forget to take a confirmation letter or a signed receipt or whatever they give.