problems with http://register.mtnl.net.in

well the site is working now.U can even log in but can't view ur sessions."Error....try later." error msg. 😱

well the site is working now.
U can even log in but can't view ur sessions.
"Error....try later." error msg. 😱

You are right, I too got that error last night. Today morning it's working but all of yesterday's sessions are not recorded. :O

Well it seems the usage is not recorded on the same day and appears on the next day. Today's session hasn't been recorded as yet.Does anybody has such problems. The usage records aren't appearing on the same day.Has the MTNL reverted to showing usage records the next day.:frown:

Well it seems the usage is not recorded on the same day and appears on the next day. Today's session hasn't been recorded as yet.
Does anybody has such problems. The usage records aren't appearing on the same day.
Has the MTNL reverted to showing usage records the next day.:frown:

Happening to me for last few days now. Looks like they are back to their old ways. 🙁

which website is alternative to this register.mtnl.net.in ? I had seen some website where they also showed mac ids .

yes, even i wanted link to that sire. someone had posted it here.

no username password, just cancel that box when asked.

^^ yes only 2 links work:Check Triband Account Details Check Triband Account Usage

Is it accessible to only non '@a' users?

why not try with @a account and let us know if it works or not?

why not try with @a account and let us know if it works or not?

It doesn't work with '@a' account. That's why I had asked.

from non mtnl isp it does not ask any passwords... from mtnl isp it ask password which you can cancel and move forward.After that you can just enter tel number and it works... there is nothing like @a there...