problems with http://register.mtnl.net.in

QUOTE(mystery_inc18 @ Jan 29 2007, 08:59 PM) [snapback]77479[/snapback]
today i was at my cousin's place who has triband and i wasn't able to open register.bol.net.in and register.mtnl.net.in was opening at crawling speeds (i.e ro-ro ke khula raha tha). but when i came home it was opening normally on my airtel conn.

it seems mtnl's blocking their own site :lol: :lol:??[/b]

Must be true :lol:

Hahahahahahha good use of National language

Guys.... from past few days I find tht whenever I'm unable to browse Http://register.mtnl.net.in, I try doing a NSLOOKUP & find tht it resolves to register.mtnl.net.in.myvnc.com with IP 8.4.112.108. But ultimately da site is inaccessible.......but but but...ur downloads do get counted. Any1 else facing da same problem?

BTW...the actual DNS registration for register.mtnl.net.in is 202.159.228.28

he simply said that the site is not accessible. i cant visit the link from airtel here as well. some dns related issue. and for a site like this... it is pathetic on mtnl's part.

resolving correctly here on spectranet DNSServer: ns5.spectranet.comAddress: 203.122.63.152Non-authoritative answer:Name: register.mtnl.net.inAddress: 202.159.228.28

QUOTE(cyberwiz @ Feb 1 2007, 05:46 PM) [snapback]78060[/snapback]
resolving correctly here on spectranet DNS

Server: ns5.spectranet.com
Address: 203.122.63.152

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: register.mtnl.net.in
Address: 202.159.228.28[/b]

It resolves correctly only when da site is up & running fine. Whenever u find it down just try cross-checking its DNS entry.

I a m making a new dchublist and want some hubssand i request u all to post ur hubname....Hub adress..... Min share.....Users online........ So i can put it in the hub list it will only be for the mumbai userss reply soon to this post

Hello .. Can any buddy tell me the number of Broadband dealer in pune...I want reliance internet connection but not getting the number whom i need to contact..Can anybody help me out in this.. thanks A lot..

Ding dong.. site down.. last time i asked MTNL guyz. they told me bcoz of serious disconnection problems there are server upgrades going on.. so there cud be issues for a week.