problems for changing from starter 250 to unlimited 750

rahulsurajith

ISP
bsnl
ok broadband gurus..help me out here..please😢i recently changed my bsnl started plan 2 da unlimited 1.dat was on july 2nd...did dis by goin to da customer care centre(anna nagar,chennai)..da lady at da desk told me dat i cud start using it from da tday itslef..so as ne good indian wud do,i downloaded bout 500mb of stuff.next day i called up da customer care 1500 thingy n asked dem if da plan wus changed.dey said it hasnt bin changed.so i again went 2 da customer care centre da next day,july 3rd n told dem bout dis..da lady at da desk again tol me dat its changed n u can use it as da unlimited 1.so i downloaded like crazy...6 gb of stuff....n now on 2day,dat is july 6th i again called up da customer care ppl,n dey temme dat it aint changed yet..wat am i 2 do now..vil i b forced 2 pay 4 da download i did after da ppl over der tol me its ok 2 use it as unlimited..i ave da slip which dey gav me 4 changing da plan..wat should i do?sorry 4 da long note..please help me out....🙁🙁🙁🙁

@rahulsurajith
Welcome to broadbandforum.co
recently changed my bsnl started plan 2 da unlimited 1.dat was on july 2nd
You applied for a change or changed it yourself ? 'applied' 'changed' have different meanings.
Which govt or semi govt dept actions your request same day ? Even Airtel takes three days, and clearly warn you.
You application ( you gave it on 2nd July ?)has to pass the "Proper channels" for effecting the change.
Do you know where to check your usage ?
Did you any time keep track of your usage under Home 250? ( or earlier plan )
The change will take place normally only from 1st of the following month..
"Ignorance is NOT Bliss " in your case.
And you were happy to download at the higher speed probably. 8 GB in a day ( of Home 250) !!! .)
Better get usage details for this month and approach/appeal /plead to the A.O
to consider your plan as Home 750 unlimited for this month.
Did the lady tell you you have to make addl security deposit ?
You want to shift the blame to the "lady' when CC has told you that the tariff plan is not changed.
i ave da slip which dey gav me 4 changing da plan
Is it an acknowledgement or approval ? The "lady" gave it in writing ?

Hey same thing man i changed plan on july 1st in kodambakkam cutomer care centre and they said the plan can be changed within 1-2hrs or 1 day or even 2days but not greater than 3days!!!!!So i called 1500 and then asked them whether my plan was changed....They said no till yes morn and suddenly yes nt they sayin that plan has been changed on 4th july itself!!!!!!!!

Now u have been using upto 6.5Gb nearly and that need attention as u where using 250plan.........Now i surely know that the bsnl guys will put that amount of bill on ur head!!!!!! So go right now talk to the lady who damn said u can use the unlimited plan right now immediatly!!!!! Convince her that the fault is on her side if the bill comes against ur favour.....And dont use excessively and call 1500 now and then to confirm whether u got unlimited plan or not.....And to ur note that slip which was given to u is only acknowledgment and not approval!!!!!

THINGS U SHOULD CHECK.................
1. Check speed of bandwidth......
if 2Mbps plan not yet changed
if 256kbps-736kbps plan changed!!!!----------(For Village sides it nearly 3Mbps!!!!!)
2. Check ur "My Order" in bbservice.bsnl.in (But most of the time it is not updated but do check it out!!!)
3. Call ur cutomer care centre of ur area or call 1500 to confirm ur plan change(in ur case pls call 1500)🙂

well da slip says dat it is is a 'subscribers AN slip'.donno wat dat means..yeah ive bin usin DU meter 2 check all dis..dats y,i went 2 da customer care centre da next day 2 tell dem dat my speeds r still da same.....so dat lady told me its changed,n dat its jus showin dat its pendin...she actually showed me her comp screen...tol me dat its changed but it aint uploaded yet...yeah n i also filed a complaint on july 3rd wid da customer care ppl(1500)..da operator who spoke 2 me tol me dat da plan had already changed on july 2nd..i asked him 2 confirm it,n dat guy said yes..so i downloaded...dat night wen i called dem again dey said it aint changed..dats wen i gav da complaint.i mean how can ppl b so careless...

da next day as i said,i went 2 da customer care centre n dat lady tol me dat its changed...i repeatedly asked her n she tol me its changed.....cant believe im goin thru al dis.
i guess il ave 2 go n talk 2 her..properly...i thot i wusnt bein ignorant...i mean gettin a stupid confirmation from da person sittin at da customer care centre wus good enough 4 me...🙁:wall:..thanks 4 da fast response...u ppl rock...🙂..help me out....n yeah can ya send me da link wer da terms n regulations 4 all dis r given...

so is da plan changed now?did ya check it??cant believe im in all dis trouble...ive bin ever so careful vil downloadin.....🙁

n dis wat it says in da portal..so if i hd 2 pay dese stupid ppl,vil i b payin 4 da amount given below?

Broadband Usage Details for the Month of JUL-2008-UnBilled Total Data Transfer(In MB) : 586

its not 586...its 5862 mb..🙁

@RahulDont worry man i just today talked to the cheif account admin in my area(Kodambakkam) and he said watever extra usage that has been done for this month will be taken only in 750unlimited plan if u have given the plan change letter to the bsnl for unlimited plan within first 15days of the month....U have given it on 1st July man so no probs for u all the extra usage will be taken into unlimited acc and u wont be penalised!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:🙂🙂🙂

in bsnl portal click on my orders tab & it must show status as provisioned along with plan as home 750.

hey man...thanks a million.seriously..wus all worked up over dis 4 da last few days.....thanks a lot again........cheers 2 dis forum n all da people here............:yahoo::thumbsup:

Dear friend, Note that bsnl effect the changes only in next month, so you are not into unlimited, check after 1st of next month.