• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 3,318
Status
Not open for further replies.

amagarwa

ISP
tata indicom broadband
Hello allI am been with tata broadband from last 3 years. I am using quickconnect 360 plan. From last month or so, MY wifi router is having trouble connecting. it will take 15 minutes to one hour connect or sometimes it won't connect at all. I tried logging in the router and connecting manually from router, still it won't connect.Funny thing is if i bypass the router and directly connect with laptop using pppoe dialer , it works just fine.from what I can gather I am using pppoe in router to connect, giving username and password, and kept the settings on automatically connect. I even tried entering the ip address in the pppoe manager still doesn't work.I even changed the router from pronet to iball , still same problem. Customer care at tataindicom is not that helpful and I doubt their technical expertise ? Do you think tata broadband has change some settings so that ordinary routers have trouble connecting ?? I have been a loyal customer of tata and been happy with the services so far...

Have you upgraded from XP or Vista to 7 ? If so, did you upgrade the firmware version of your router ?

Status
Not open for further replies.