Problem With Rss Feed ?

• Thread starter Thread starter blr_p
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,016
can u confirm this is still happening? i just got updated rss feeds till a post dated 8:51pm today

just re-entered the url again and started working...let's consider that a hiccup.

i'm still having probs with RSS feeds...i'm not getting all of them...and sometimes i get feeds from 2005 🤔

feed hack is still not installed. could not find a version for this latest release. the internal implementation sucks as u can already see.if anyone can refer me to a suitable rss hack for this particular edition, i would install it no problems.

hmm...without it, it gets pretty difficult to view the complete forum, especially in office :wub:

i understand it very well. its irritating to read all the threads using the view new post thingy...have to check for spam 😛

I don't think there is a problem with the RSS feeds, I think there's a problem with my RSS reader. I use the reader built in in Opera. The problem is that every now and then, it automatically unsubscribes from the feeds and then I stop getting them. What could be the reason? Which reader do you guys use?

i don't see any problems with opera...as i've used it for around 1-1/2 years without any probs 🙂