Problem with new railwire connection

ISP
Reliance
I've been trying to apply and get in touch with railwire execs for the past week, but to no avail. I mailed them several times but got no replies. Their agent nearby is demanding 2500 as installation charges without security or router, which is exorbitant. What do I do? (Location: Vellore)

First, I wish you luck solving this issue. Considering that you fall in the franchise's area, I am not sure that Railwire would get them involved in reducing the installation charge. I know that Rs. 2,500 is a bit too much to ask for just installation charges. Your best bet would be talking to the franchise holder and convince him to give you a router as well ( may be by remitting a bit more money ).

If you can handle, Railwire has a twitter account ( @Rail_Wire ). You can try tweeting to them. Here is their website. Try contacting them using phone no. or contact forum.

The office is in sathuvachari, rgs complex .Where do you live ? Directly go to their office and talk to the boss(Mr.Selvam).

Chittoor is pretty far for me to. I tried contacting all customer service numbers but they weren't helpful and the answers were pretty vague. Moreover, when I did go for a followup regarding the 2,500 bucks, the guy says that he doesn't even do installations, but is just a technician. He then redirected to another RailTel management guy who had no idea about the existence of internet, responds only to "RailTel", and doesn't speak anything but Tamil (northie here). I'll follow up with the twitter thing and see where that goes.

RGS Thirumana Mandapam, CMC Colony, Sathuvachari?
This is the only RGS I could find in Sathuvachari.

Exactly. Regarding installation ,yes, they do charge 2500.They do an excellent job and I really have no problems with their services.You can pm me if you want more help.