• Thread starter Thread starter cumfly60
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 7,375
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
BSNL EVDO
Recently i buy my new evdo cdma sim + datacard from Rajasthan...
i was told that connection got activated with 1 day and i will get 399 rs balance.
they have given me my sim with phone number (91xxxxxxxx)
Today, i plug my device and call on above number it get calls, however i do not see anything on my PC.
Now following are my concern pls help me..
1) What is username and password for Evdo Connection ??
I have tried different combination i.e
dial: #777
usename: phone number (91xxxxxxxx)
password: phone number (91xxxxxxxx)
username: last 10 digits of number written on back of sim (RSN0XXXXXX)
password: last 10 digits of number written on back of sim (RSN0XXXXXX)
username: 165
password: 165
username: (91xxxxxxxx)@aaag.in
password: (91xxxxxxxx)
username: blank
password: blank
but i always get same error ?? remote desktop could not able to connect bad usename and password.
have full EVDO signal

i think once u try user name - cdma
password - cdma
apn - bsnlnet
or
last 10 digits which u are given here are wrong ,correct way- look at the sim card (non golden side ) you can see a no. then type the last 10 digits of that no. as user name and password.
or
username - last 10 digts of sim@aaag.in
password -last10 digits of sim
your internet should connect and if it doesnt get connected try to use a combination for atleast 5-10 times . if still not connected then go to bsnl office and ask for the same

Hi cumfly I have the same problem as you I bought bsnl evdo from kota 2 days ago sim is activated can make calls and sms but cant connect to internet. I tried all these username password combinations but same error as yours
Please tell me how you solved the problem was it taking extra time to activate net separately or you had to visit bsnl office again

contact the bsnl office from where u bought the evdo connection they will give the username and password

Status
Not open for further replies.