Problem with BSNL 3g

• Thread starter Thread starter aravind02
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4,546

aravind02

ISP
BSNL 3g
I am using BSNL for the past 2 months no issues till except the disconnection issue.Now i am facing an issue when i click on the connect button the process stops on "starting authetication" and after that i get a msg as "A connection to the remote machine could not be established, please change the settings in the network settings for connection"Note; in the network settings i have changed to EDGE, now i am able to connect but the speed is very slow i get around 13kbps" and that too it is not constant.Anyone facing the same issue and found a solution for this? pls reply

Are you a 3G subscriber? If yes, contact customer care. BSNL servers may have blocked 3G access on your connection. Try checking in some other areas (nearby). I think this is a temporary problem, check later. APN is bsnlnet. Don't use any other apn. You may have activated other network settings, go check.

do u have the BSNL CC number i tried with 18004241600 but no one picking call for around 15 mins

Try calling 1500 (if in Kolkata) or +919400024365.

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Or call 1503.

From yday night all karnataka people were facing same issue and it got solved from today around 11AM