Problem With 590 Nu.. Really Weird One

• Thread starter Thread starter rhythm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,733

rhythm

I am on 590 Nu plan and use windows Task scheduler to open Bit comet at 12:05 and schedule a shut down at 7:55 ...but the prob is that i plugin the router at 10 pm and go to sleep .. will i be charged for that 2 hrs .. where no downloading takes place .. i think i am because .. in my account summary it says i used 150 mb in one day whereas i used only 25 mb till 10 pm .... help will be gr8 ly appreciated...cant we use windows scheduler for scheduling downloads ....and shutting pc .. theres no need for other soft ??i hope to get a reply soon... just hope that this place aint like mtnl cc..

Yes you will be charged becuase your session starts at 10.How to get around?????????mmmmmm search the forum you will get the answers,If I help you anymore, i will get a spanking from imranis, who is really mad at Newbies for asking questions without going through the various topics.

fine but i should be charged for the whole of the session .. i download 800 mb thro link-removed why do i get charged only 100 mb ... and in the session history it only shows one session of the night ...

Even I dont get that.If you are in Delhi, I know it happens, but members from Mumbai say they are never charged extra if they stop download in time but do not reboot

i hope to get a reply soon... just hope that this place aint like mtnl cc..jeeez.... if this was a place like mtnl cc. then why would we be still here.. 😛we would be working for mtnl man with fat salaries.. anyways.. you could always use bridge mode.. search teh forums .. 😛.. with bridge mode , schedule to connect at midnight at dc b4 8 and schedule watever apps you wanna start 😛

and if you are an ameteur, you will find it tough. So you can post your queries here after at least you have tried. We will help you as and when required.