Problem Using D-link Dsl-g604t

naveenagg

I have recently purchased a D-LINK DSL-G604T dsl router. Everything works fine except the splitter. When I use the splitter provided with DSL-G604T I don't get ADSL link but the moment I use the splitter provided by BSNL the ADSL link is available without delay. What can be the reason and is there any workaround available. I have tried D-Link helpline but the server doesn't respond.Thanks in Advance!Naveen

netfreak

Regulars
Regulars
Try contacting the place from where you baught D-Link.Tell them that the Splitter is not working. If it is in warranty then they should replace it.

naveenagg

QUOTE(netfreak @ May 11 2006, 10:11 PM) [snapback]51013[/snapback]
Try contacting the place from where you baught D-Link.

Tell them that the Splitter is not working. If it is in warranty then they should replace it.
[/b]

thanks! is it possible that the splitter provided is not compatible with bsnl dataone.

naveenagg

QUOTE(LoneCrusader @ May 11 2006, 10:43 PM) [snapback]51020[/snapback]
Well i am not sure if this will help but i would rather take a chance and introduce you to this weblink.I hope it helps a little.Though i would like to apologise in advance if it doesnt .

http://www.portforward.com/english/routers...04T/default.htm
[/b]
thanks for your mail. Only problem I have is that splitter provided by dlink is not working. I am using the old splitter which bsnl provided with haewoo modem it works fine. What can be the reason?

LoneCrusader

Regular
Regulars
Actually recently there were some some huge figer pointings on dlink products.One such case was of their routers(I think they were routers....), they started to affect the universal time clocks and many companies retaliated on that.From what i can remember DLink always has been in some kind of trouble every once in a while.Now i just can't pin point about the exact problem over then net, but there can be many possibilites for your splitter not working.For example:1) Faulty Splitter 2) Compatibility issues As you see...they are all just assumed explanations.What i would really suggest you to do is go back to the D Link service center and get a proper explanation of whats happening.