• Views Views 3,152

Lokesh

Regulars
ISP
Trib 649_Combo
mtnl triband user!
cannot open hotmail, microsoft sites and many other sites too! 🙁
please help me, i am posting a screen shot of what the page looks like,
only transferring data from .... site comes and then nothin else! it is not dns.

registered a complaint on mtnl 1504 days ago, no response or anything!

PLZ Don't rep here!
go to:
https://broadband.forum/mtnl-triband-broadband/21454-majority-sites-not-opening-mtnl/

he has dynamic IP, whereas I have a static ip !
Why a new thread ? Please change/edit the title . You are a very senior contributer.
Post IPconfig/all details. Modem details/Device. status page.
Lowering MTU value may help..
OpenDNs 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220, if used, will give the correct error message.
The first link &. the second link are same. In the second link corrected the URL address. deleting http //broadbandforum.co/img=

you could have definitely put up a better screenshot......this screenshot sucks big time..... instead as stated above u could have given us a screenshot of your ipconfig.....

did you try pinging hotmail?????

Also if you would have noted there is already a post going on which says that users in Delhi can't access some sites......
Link
Code:
https://broadband.forum/mtnl-triband-broadband/21454-majority-sites-not-opening-mtnl/

didn't work there! no answers/solutions are present! open dns not help, pinging shows time out, and abt the SS, well ya it sucks 🙂

i guess then it is problem with the servers itself..... can any other delhi user confirm the same....

I am quite sure some virus/trojan has edited ur hosts file . What ip u get while pinging hotmail.com ? Check c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

Sign In gave 212.162.1.124 and ok.
hotmail.com gave 64.4.33.7 and request timed out.
www.microsoft.com gave 207.46.19.254 and request timed out
microsoft.com gave 207.46.232.182 and timed out!

used isp tester (ping tester)

the ping did give proper results.....hmmm.....😕..... did you try using some proxy servers for the time being......

no proxy servers also don't work. earlier used gpass, now even it is not working (no site opens thru it!) .checked hosts file, no sites other than those inserted by spybot!

What is your set up ? modem ( model number please ) and router (model number please ) if any ?
....... Now click on TCP mass Clamp . Select the option True ..........
type telnet 192.168..1.1.........................iplantcpmssclamp .......
etc.
May not be applicable to your modem/router.

I have the same problem sometimes here in Mumbai, eventhough i use the OPENDNS servers for my DNSI have the same problem sometimes here in Mumbai, eventhough i use the OPENDNS servers for my DNS

I guess Mtnl wants to give serious competition to Tata Indicom when it comes to Bullshit service....i dunno what thse guys r Upto, here in Delhi the probs is really serious at time.....even today the Internet was almost down for the whole day....A site takes about 5 mins to open completely....when we Ping it connects first and then shows "request time out" and when we Try the customer care to enquire what the hell is going on,! but these stupids never take the call.....:madness:😡...am seriously Fed off now wid thse people.....We need to make a stand now or else these sarkari ass***s will play on ur nerves and get away with anything.....Mtnl people sucks!!!:madness: