Problem On 500 Plan

• Thread starter Thread starter rocky_cool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,005

rocky_cool

🤔 Hey I applied 500 plan......,There is free night unlimited 4 tht plan,Bt when i use night unlimited my account usage increasing...So what can i do?

@Rocky_cool , no doubt Dataone Home 500 plan has
a free usage from 2 Am to 8 AM . Data usage in this
time is also shown in the total data usage . But the
Last column of this free usage records shows 0 .

And recently BSNL added a new sum traffic (GB) value
at top right corner of the usage records . It is the actual data
usage which is to be considered for the billing . dont worry ...

But SESHU, How I can know my internet usage......In right corner at top there is also increasing in GB at free time?I am in big trouble..

Since it is a new connection , are you sure that
you got 500 plan - does the portal show it ...

can you upload a snapshot of usage records to
a site (http://imageshack.us/) and give its Link

it is better to personally contact the commercial
officer at your Exchange to resolve this .

pls post a screenshot of your usage records on a siteand give its Link . And regularly save the usage recordsfor the future use ...BTW , where are you Located ?

QUOTE(Rocky_cool @ Aug 30 2006, 09:57 PM) [snapback]60564[/snapback]
🤔

Hey I applied 500 plan......,
There is free night unlimited 4 tht plan,
Bt when i use night unlimited my account usage increasing...
So what can i do?
[/b]
Hi,
The problem is violent for me now. Listen--
I applied for the Home 500 Plan and saw the same thing i.e. they are adding whatever I download between 2.00 am-8.00 am. I also noticed that they have named my plan as "startup plan". I contacted to my local exchange and they assured me although the online report is wrong,everything will be properly calculated and ofcourse my plan is "home 500" according to their papers. But when the bill came, I saw nothin was deducted. My total download during July was 1.418 GB and of which 1.109 GB was during the night unlimited time. But still they charged me for that extra 0.418 GB. Today I went to my Ranikuthi Exchange and as there were many people, the concerned officer told me to pay the bill for now and write a letter to him for that. He will see the matter later. I know what does that mean in Kolkata because previously there was the same type of error in our telephone bill for which we had to pay almost Rs. 6000/- extra and we had to write a letter complaining about that and still they have not got any time to see the matter. And now I am very much concerned about my August bill, because the total size is 2.4 GB of which I downloaded 2.1 GB during night unlimited time. BELIEVE ME, I talked with 99% people of that exchange and all of them are quarter literate about the basics of computer. And 99% of them are yet to properly understand what is Night Unlimited because they don't even know properly what is KB,MB,GB,TB,EB etc.
You know one thing, now I believe that BSNL has taken a wrong move to set themselve as an ISP. They don't have any qualification to do that.
Probably, I will pay the bill for this time and opt for Sify or something else.
Bye for today,
Kolkata

^ I'd suggest to write your grievance to popular news papersin in your place . As they publish it , most probably BSNL willresolve your problem . you can also contact a popular newschannel to air your grievance ...

hi i m facing the same prob...i have downloaded 16 gb during night...and during day i havent downloaded more than 1GB..but my bill comes of 35000rs....adding the night usage...did u find a way to solve the prob...i have already given a apllication in the local excahange...but u know these local exchange sucks....the people thr doesnt know a single thing....plz help in this....