Problem Connecting My Huwaei SmartAX MT882 Modem to My PC

himanshuaieee

Regular
ISP
BSNL
Hey people kindly help me out here please......

I am in a problem here please .... help me out..
As Mentioned earlier...... I am using Huwaei SmartAX MT882 Modem.... And A BSNL night unlimited connection at 2 Mbps.....

I AM HAVING two comps here Both having Windows 7 installed.....
One with Quad Core has x64 and the other with Dual Core has x86 installed......

Now this modem is working fine with one of my system(with Quad core and x64 Win 7 installed on to it)......
And proper IP address is being allocated to the device as well on the ethernet interface which can be represented better in the following pic:-

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1416/modemip.png

However, I am getting a problem in my other comp..... The IP address directed as above is being allocated in the order of some "162.192.256.2" ....... when I connect my device(modem) to my other comp Ethernet port and switch it on....😕😕

And it shows in Network and Sharing Center connected to unidentified network.....And the Modem Web Page "192.168.1.1"...with admin ....admin id password.....is not opening as well....So connecting to net is different thing...

I checked on my comp./..in the setting of Modem(in its web page which is actually aceesible here in the x64 Comp) the IP address allocation to new system connected ranges from 192.168.1.2 to 192.168.1.233 which is actually by default..

The IP address allocation is set automatice in the other comp as It is set on my comp(the one on which device is working)....... And all the setting on both the comps is same as well.....
The Modem is Set on PPPoE mode with always on feature.....and the Port is forwarded as well....
I tried removing the port forwarding as well buth that even didnt work
:thumb:

Still the problem persists... Itried many things failed ...So turned up to you peoples as the Last resort........... Viewing, such a huge technical peoples blogging here,,,,,....:dance:

Please help me diagnosing what could be the possible the possible problem an d how we can Short it out.....

Thankyou....And Expecting An answer soon... See ya/......😢

UPDATE:0905AM
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1416/modemip.png
Network/LAN/properties
TCP/IP
Disable ( remove "right'") IPV6 selection also.
TRY again.

If still problem
----------Network LAN properties
TCp/IP
properties
enter the

dns 208.67.220.220

apply save

Delete duplicate thread.

Please delete Another thread ....... 🙂The IP that u r getting on another computer was 162.192.256.2 an default private IP when dhcp won't work ....this hard to say that DHCP is not working on u r modem ..... 😀Ok this is not u r problem .... manually assign 192.166.1.3 and subnet 255.255.255.0 to the second computer ......

K.......checking out the repair tool as informed by you....But anyways could there be a problem with the hardware as well...As it is simply connnecting to Unidentified network...But In my comp it is properly connecting to Network2...🙁Anyways to make it more clear.... I will soon post a screenshot of system...That is actually sufferring from Problem...😛Thankyou.....:yahoo: