problem between morning happy hours

• Thread starter Thread starter rakhnas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,584

rakhnas

ISP
bsnl broadband
sir iam subscriber of bsnl broadband in medak district sir my net is frequently getting disconnected between free hours 7.10 a.m to 8.00a.m i dont buse free hours much i wake at 6.40 a.m to download are see someting it doesnot allow me to see the sites are download iam getting this only in the above mentioned time. i made a call to our toll free c.c 1800-424-1600. they told me check wire connection & splitter i changed every thing i use Nokia siemens modem c2110 i replaced my splitter & wire connections with a new one is one getting the same problem please tell me aremedy to solve this problem

dsl status

now having this problem 30 mins or 40 mins or hapazardly.

sir now this problem is occuring hapazardly i cant tell the duration exactly. problem is iam free download of link-removed it is getting disconnected i cannot resume it. the connection is running well for 3 hrs continously with no problem & sometimes it is getting disconnected within 5 mins or half an hour cannot tell specifically but this problem is heavy between happy hours of 7am to 8am. please help me our exchange has a deaf ear no proper service personnel at our exchange last time when iwas having a problem blinking continouly of all lights your site only helped me saying it was the problem of adapter thanks very much for my fate from starting i could'nt enjoy this bsnl net because iam having some or the other from starting of january to december please help me out ur my last hope.

[*]Are you having this problem only before 0800 hours?

[*]What are the SNR and Attenuation figures? Log into the modem (192.168.1.1) and post a screenshot.

[*]Have you configured ADSL modem to use G.dmt mode?

[*]Is the connection configured as Bridge mode? If yes, then try to configure a PPPoE mode connection. Vice versa.

[*]If you do not know how to do some of the above things, use the forum's search feature or alternatively read the wiki.
[/list]

User rakhnasIf the problem does not resolve in the next 48 hours, post the 'advanced' screenshot. The current one is basically useless.