Problem after changing password for dataone

• Thread starter Thread starter gipraveen
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,660

gipraveen

Hi all, I have got dataone connection. JE of the exchange installed broadband for me and it worked at that moment. I changed the default password at that time itself and i tried to connect to net after sometime... It didnot work. The link light is not glowing steadily... anyone please help ,e...

Try your old passoword

Originally posted by cyrux@Mar 27 2006, 02:11 PM
Try your old passoword
[snapback]45988[/snapback]
[/quote]

I have tried my old password also.. When i log into dataone.in with my user id and my old and new password.. it saying invalid user id/password..... anybody hv any idea??

Originally posted by gipraveen@Mar 27 2006, 02:20 PM
I have tried my old password also.. When i log into dataone.in with my user id and my old and new password.. it saying invalid user id/password..... anybody hv any idea??
[snapback]45990[/snapback]
[/quote]

Hi,
How are you even connecting to dataone.in if your internet connection is not working? :huh: Are you using some other internet connection? As far as I know, you can only login onto http://dataone.in if you are connected through your bsnl connection, and not through any other internet connection. This is because the website only allows those people who are logged on the BSNL intranet to access the webpage. At least this is what I was told. Forum experts please correct me if I'm wrong here.

So, either login through BSNL connection or maybe call the HelpDesk to reset your password 🤔

Hope this helps.
Bharat.

this problem has nothing to do with passwords,,,,,,,the link light must be glowing steady before you can connect......complain as bad or faulty connections

Originally posted by gipraveen@Mar 27 2006, 02:14 PM

[snapback]45989[/snapback]
[/quote]

Hi all...

I would like to share my bitter experience in dataone setup..... Intially the JE of my exchange set up the connection and it was working... I changed the password in the url 10.240...../weblogin.jsp... He left from my home... and i tried to connect it again...it did not work...

JE never told me that I need to change the password in the modem also... Then i changed in the modem with the guidance of one of my friend.... even then it did not work.... The problem was with link.... Then the lineman changed some output pair after 10 days of installation, 3 times of me visiting to exchange , 30+ phone calls.... see the way the lineman responds....

Finally its working now... one mistake i did was... I connected a parallel the incoming line... and then took one line to phone and other to splitter... Because of that tht the link was not continuous.... When i connected my line directly to splitter it worked.....

bye