• Thread starter Thread starter stuge
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 5,622

stuge

Gadget Lover
ISP
MTNL 749NU
I have always faced the problem while accessing their website .Either it is too slow or doesn't even load .Played with DNS settings ,proxies etc .I tried everything,but all in vain .🙁Are you guys also facing the same problem or I'm alone ?

No problems here. Same ISP as you.

I use the web site mainly to recharge my account. It is extremely slow. I usually login and go for a glass of water, come back and find it is still loading :wall:

I use the web site mainly to recharge my account. It is extremely slow. I usually login and go for a glass of water, come back and find it is still loading :wall:
Yes ,I'm now facing this problem
Even with the firewall enabled /disabled this happens .There site is .too slow .

It doesn't work for me either at my work place although it works fine from my home. It seems problem is with internet connection.

now there site's main page loads ok ,but I still that loggin page still doesn't come up 🙁

Hey, I am able to open My Tata Sky using Tata Indicom Wireless PCMC card, but that site doesn't open when I use BSNL broadband on the same laptop. Other sites are opening perfectly well

for me it works with firefox3 and does not work with ie7

Try Mozilla Firefox for Tata Sky. I use it for recharge. Tata Sky going down & Dish TV comeing UP. I shall be subscriber to Dish TV from next month.

well..it doesnt open in firefox for me..and it opens in IE7..I use Firefox 3...