Problem Accessing Mtnl Mumbai Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter wipeout
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,291

wipeout

ISP
Africa Online
Dear Guys,I had a big problem with MTNL Net for the past 2 days. At 11 am on 9th Aug my connection simply snapped. I called up 1504 and they said some server maintainence was going on.I waited till 6 pm like a fool (call up every hour and put pressure) and this time called again, I got a very helpful guy who was online with for 15 mins instructing me to reset my modem upteen times. Finally I got it working after running connection wizard again :angry: Ok then again I logged in the morning same problem some sites were workiing, Yahoo mess was working MSN was not, FTP was off. So I called again 1504 and they told Server at Prabhadevi was down at try again at 11. Finally at 11:30 things have come back to normal. 🤔 Am I the only one who faced this problem and why hasnt anyone posted that TriBand was down :angry: Only positive thing to come out of this, is to assume that the guys were upgrading their servers for unlimited Broadband 🙂 scheduled to be launced on Aug 15th. Lets pray.

QUOTE(wipeout @ Aug 10 2006, 12:05 PM) [snapback]58169[/snapback]
Dear Guys,

I had a big problem with MTNL Net for the past 2 days. At 11 am on 9th Aug my connection simply snapped. I called up 1504 and they said some server maintainence was going on.

I waited till 6 pm like a fool (call up every hour and put pressure) and this time called again, I got a very helpful guy who was online with for 15 mins instructing me to reset my modem upteen times. Finally I got it working after running connection wizard again :angry:

Ok then again I logged in the morning same problem some sites were workiing, Yahoo mess was working MSN was not, FTP was off. So I called again 1504 and they told Server at Prabhadevi was down at try again at 11. Finally at 11:30 things have come back to normal. 🤔

Am I the only one who faced this problem and why hasnt anyone posted that TriBand was down :angry:
Only positive thing to come out of this, is to assume that the guys were upgrading their servers for unlimited Broadband 🙂 scheduled to be launced on Aug 15th. Lets pray.
[/b]

yeah same prob here too...connection completely snapped while d/lin torrents in the nite.....some websites not opening at all....morning tooo same prob...its now ok i guess....