Priyanka Gandhi

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Clothes are not just clothes. Clothes are also politics. But sometimes power dressing can become a caricature, almost an insult to voters.

Priyanka Gandhi is hardly ever seen in a sari in Delhi. For the July 2008 trust vote in Parliament, she, in fact, showed up in trendy dark trousers and a white shirt, an outfit both stunning and honest about who she is.

The stately young mother is often seen picking up her children from school in casual jeans and T-shirt. She attends charity functions in western wear, steps out for Delhi dinners in western wear, is seen at restaurants in western wear. Then why, oh why, must the gorgeous Priyanka Gandhi get into ethnic costume every time she visits Amethi?

India is changing fast; today’s voters want honesty and transparency above all. They don’t want prepared speeches about poverty alleviation from a line-up of costumed performers. They don’t want the right notes of a lip-synched song to be sung by a dancing troupe of stage actors dressed in the feathers and grass skirts of local custom. They don’t want a chorus line of painted faces, with artificial slogans and pre-learnt dance moves, choreographed and dressed to “suit the occasion.”

Firstpost — www.firstpost.com — Readability By Sagarika Ghose

SVK

svknet.wordpress.com
ISP
Airtel 4G
That article was crap, but points mentioned are noteworthy.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Sagarika Ghose wrote it. What were you expecting. I usually do not highlight the author name :D

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
heh. now wall street journal is asking the same question.

Is Priyanka Vadra, daughter of Sonia Gandhi and sister of Rahul, being insincere when she wears handloom saris every time she visits Amethi, the Nehru-Gandhi dynasty’s family constituency?

IndianMascot

Addicts
ISP
Reliance, Tata Photon + , MTNL 3G Jadoo
Its called " Baal ki Khaal Nikalna " and everyone in Media is doing the same . ;)

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
on track with my prediction. Rahul is going to disappear and Robert would become the PM of India.

The Sorcerer

ISP
tikona
An aunty speaking about another aunty. Good. If some male journalist written this we all know how would it evolve into gender trash talk - kangress isthyle! Anything to derail the point. Saree politics. Trying to look like Indira Gandhi. Very very VERY creepy for me.Its like a script for those fictional royal types. We have those who are kings and queens and prince and the princesses (Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi and priyanka gandhi) and then we have the fallen ones- Varun Gandhi...and his mom. yeck!!!

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
I DONT GET THIS..............vadra says he may join politics ....same day his wife priyanka says he is happy as abusiness man and wont join politics.now it looks like , maybe just maybe, vadra may become future pm and take the place of manmohan singh (read puppet), and rahul will take place of Sonia (read remote controller) or its just that vadra is such a game player that he himself will be the puppet who remote controls himself and all other gandhis will be outcasted ???:warning:

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
i guess it would not be that bad if i die instead of recover from the health mess i have created for myself. :pill: :pill: :pill: :pill: :pill: :pill:

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
The kind of Information I got on YouTube about the central banking system and the politics........ It's just sad very sad....... And it's totally different than general thinking of the public "truth will win " or "everything is or will be alright "............ It been like this for centuries and it will be like this forever.......... Everybody is a slave in this world (mostly)...... Only a handful of people are brokers are in a better situation, and on the top are very few elite.................. Not that didn't know about politicians but the structure and the way we are manipulated became clearer in last few week

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
And there are hundreds of thousands of people more like me who are getting enlightened................ And that's where and that's why SOPA and control the Internet shit comes............ I think Internet will not be the same in few years.......... Because the truth is getting out or being understood on a daily basis.