• Thread starter Thread starter mikrotik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 1,793

mikrotik

I am getting updated....
ISP
Airtel FTTH
Recently purchased a case that was only available at PrimeABGB and I have received a lemon.
1. The front panel clips are completely sheared off.
2. Thermocol was taped by them and it was in pieces.
3. Side panel holding point is bent.
4. Other side panel is not opening probably shoved incorrectly.

PrimeABGB mentions that they open the box and check if everything is okay before shipping.
Whats-App-Image-2022-10-26-at-18-59-00.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2022-10-26-at-18-59-01-1.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2022-10-26-at-18-59-01-2.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2022-10-26-at-18-59-01.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2022-10-26-at-19-06-51.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2022-10-26-at-19-06-52-1.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2022-10-26-at-19-06-52-2.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2022-10-26-at-19-06-52.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2022-10-26-at-19-06-53-1.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2022-10-26-at-19-06-53-2.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2022-10-26-at-19-06-53-3.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2022-10-26-at-19-06-53.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2022-10-26-at-19-16-20-1.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2022-10-26-at-19-16-20-2.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2022-10-26-at-19-16-20.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2022-10-26-at-19-16-21-1.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2022-10-26-at-19-16-21.jpg

The support asked me if I recorded a video while opening the box. What do they expect that everyone has tripod at home to be used while opening this humongous box. Things are not looking good. This was the last one in stock and probably I know why it was in stock.

What are my options if they refuse to accept the responsibility of this?

Tell them it is in damaged condition.

@mikrotik post this on r/indiangaming for better help and visibility

They have asked for few more hours to respond on this. I will give them that time. If they still ask for more, then I will post it on reddit.

As discussed we have got approval and we will process the cabinet replacement , we are trying to arrange the cabinet from nearest center and it will take 3-4 working days time

Once we get the shipping details we will inform you.
Managed to obtain this on email. It clearly shows that they knew they had shipped a broken product. Hope the ordeal ends smoothly.

In the email their COO is CC'ed. While going through his profile, one of the job he does is "Handles irate customers". And google says "feeling or characterized by great anger."
Till now all my phone calls and emails had been extremely polite because they did not give a specific reason to be angry. I am disappointed but not angry.

Update: Following up since Monday with them and they have been playing the delaying tactics.
I was told on Tuesday, "We have shipped a new cabinet on Monday from Vashi to our Noida office". When I asked where is your Noida office, they didn't knew. They told me 3 days of transit time.
Then on Thursday, I asked for update,"Cabinet has not reached Noida". I asked them to provide AWB number which they refused.
I told them if you can't provide me AWB, then Friday is last day, if you can get the cabinet in Noida, well and good otherwise, I want a refund.

Today, I called them at 3:47PM, "Will check and update in 15 mins". They called me at 4PM and asked for 1hr more as they are trying to contact in Noida.
I called them at 5 and now my call is transferred to the operations manager who is also the COO mentioned above as he handles irate customers which I was by now. I simply asked them to pickup their box and issue me a refund. He wanted me to wait till tomorrow morning which I refused. After heated arguments, I told him I am issuing a chargeback tomorrow morning and that's when he said your refund will be issued by Monday and disconnected the call. I called again and demanded an email for the same.

As discussed with Mr gurneet we will arrange return pickup, keep the cabinet ready with packing
and will share pickup details.

Once we receive the cabinet in our office we will process the refund.

Should I go ahead with chargeback?

You won’t be able to raise a dispute. They’ve not denied the refund or replacement. In fact, it may further delay the refund. 🤷

@mikrotik I purchased 2 heavy super tower cases many years ago...but never chose to buy online because I really don't know if they'll land up in a damaged condition. I only did a price comparison and then spoke to my fav retailer and had him order it because if it lands up damaged it gets returned immediately back to the company. So, if your case/cabinet is large I'd strongly recommend buying it locally instead of online. Pay a little extra if you have to for that peace of mind. Amazon would be a better bet than primeabgb from whom I purchased SSDs but Amazon has inflated prices.

So the saga is finally over.
Pickup was arranged through bluedart. As soon it was delivered, I called them and let them know.
They asked for my bank details on email. This happened on Wednesday. Bank details were shared in minutes but till yesterday refund was not yet here.
So I called and they asked me "Sir, bank details aapne bheji?".
But then they did schedule the payment and was credited in couple of hours.
Got the case locally, the same day it was picked up.

Conclusion is to stay away from this seller. They knowingly shipped a lemon instead of an intact product. As even the thermocol was having their tape, they got caught by their balls and due to this only they agreed to replace immediately.