Prices of HD channels Increases

• Thread starter Thread starter The MasTer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3,172
The prices of the HD Pack have been increased from Tata Sky from Rs 50 per month to Rs. 75...

Your reviews please.........

its been like that since quite a while ...

The prices of the HD Pack have been increased from Tata Sky from Rs 50 per month to Rs. 75...
Your reviews please.........

The price was 30 when I took the TS HD+ box. When I renewed my subscription about a month ago, charge was 75, I don't know when it changed to 50 and then to 75.

As it is mentioned above that it has been Rs. 75 for a while now. But recently the company has added an option to make annual recharge of HD Gold pack for the customers who are not subscribed Mega Lite package. Earlier 12 months subscription facility was not there.

But now 12 months subscription of HD Gold Pack costs Rs. 825 thereby reducing the per month cost to Rs. 68.75 and there is a advantage of price protection in HD Gold pack for a year.

My suggestion to the users who have subscribed to "Annual Grand Sports package + HD Gold Package (Monthly or Annual)" is that go for "Mega Lite biennial" package which costs 9,990 for 24 months which effectively makes per month cost to Rs. 416 while there is no biennial option in Grand Sports Package so if you subscribe to the annual package then it costs Rs 4180 plus add Rs. 825 of Annual HD Gold pack which makes the entire cost to Rs. 5005 thereby making the per month cost to Rs 417.

In this sense, "Annual Grand Sports package + HD Gold Package (Monthly or Annual)" is more costly then "Mega Lite biennial". In addition to that in the latter option you also get Ten Sports, Ten Action+, Ten Cricket, all ACTVE services & 24 free showcase movies. So according to me "Mega Lite biennial" is more economical option for such users.

Currently for Mega Lite package, maximum subscription limit is Biennial(2 Years). There is no option for 4 Years Mega Lite package subscription.