• Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2,360

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Don't ask. I know LCDs are cheap enough. But someone I know is looking for a CRT display. Ultra cheap (think about 1500-2000 bucks?). Second hand would do. Any idea how much new ones cost these days if they are available on sale anymore! 😀Flipkart does not seem to have displays. Letsbuy has only LCDs.

i guess 2nd hand shudn't cost more than 700-1000. i knw some1 in lamington (a dealer) bought a 2nd for resale at 500. they usually mark it up by 80-100%

All Big Malls in Mumbai still stock CRTs, even smaller electronics keep stock of CRTs. And still Non metros would be having abundant stock and requirement of CRTs.

1. That person lives in North Delhi. And going to Nehru Place would probably cost more than the value of the Monitor. 😀2. I need an idea of prices of new ones so as to get an idea about what to pay for an old one!

I asked SALE price for my old CRT, working condition.. got max. quote of 300Rs.So I guess u shud be able to get a 2nd hand one for max 1000Rs.

i have an LG 17 inch CRT . if he wants it , he can take it in exchange for a battlefield 3 .just checked , bf3 is 1500 bucks now so i guess he can take it for 500 bucks but i'm from lajpat nagar so he might as well go to nehru place .

haha. so a 17" CRT for 500 ( 😛 ) bucks? let me see. i can pick it up from your place tomm. i have to attend an event at IHC.

m kidding , you can have it for nothing . the only problem is i can only give it to you on monday evening as i'm currently shifting my stuff from kirti nagar to lajpat nagar and i have a flight in the morning to lucknow , i'll come back on monday(7th) . i can get the monitor to lajpat nagar on monday and you can pick it from there .also , you would have to learn how to mount the monitor on the stand as its old .

ok. if i could not find a better option (i have to call my hardware guy on monday) i would contact you next week. delhi on monday would be tough. lajpat nagar is sort of accessible easily through the mehrauli road so i can pick it up easily! there should be some gig or another next weekend in delhi i guess. 🙂

tomorrow means monday right? 😀 if i do not find another option, i would check your schedule for next weekend 🙂 i would hate to come to delhi during the week. weekends is fine. and hopefully the comedy guys would have some gig scheduled for sunday!