Previous Month Session ! ! !

• Thread starter Thread starter atuldd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,495
Simple,get the DataFox extension for Firefox installed on ur PC(its in the Sticky.get the one designed for MTNL since ur in Mumbai)Then Log In ;select SHOW RECORDS / LAST MONTH ;and it will load ur usageThe MTNL website stopped showing us the last month option a few months ago...so this is the only way I know I was below my 1 GB free usage every month

You should check your record during last days of the month and can keep a print.If U are not satisfied,You can also ask for previous months record from MTNL by e-mailing them.

I used to copy into excel the usage details as displayed by MTNL on the last day of the month sometime @ night (obviously it would not dispaly the last usage), but from last month after they changed the display I cannot @#$%^&* copy the usage into excel, trust MTNL to screw up!!:yahoo:. So now I save that page on my HDD for future reference. These records had come in use when MTNL babus had come to my house to check my router sometime back when I had frequent disconnections

best way is 2 mail them ............. 2 get previous months usage ................