Prasar Bharati News & Updates

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Prasar Bharati hoping to gain revenues from Mobile TV offeringsIndia’s public broadcaster Prasar Bharati has said that they are working on a new business model which would make Mobile TV services the major mode of revenue generation for them.The television broadcasting company is generally bound by social obligations to raise the revenues and has been [...]

Prasar Bharati hoping to gain revenues from Mobile TV offerings

~Hami~

Regulars
Regulars
Jul 13, 2007

banda

~
Regulars
Nov 3, 2006
india's govt is celebrating april fool's day today... bslnl launching 100mbps and prasar bharti transmitting HDTV ......sure !>>. i will ask my grand kids how did their plans go !!:hysterical:

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
oh they can launch the tenders. and the services too. but they would mess it up like they do with most government based projects.2007: year of the broadband... my foot.they have already made life of tv viewers misery with the messy launch of cas and dth...

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
it might launch it but then it wud not be popular just like DD DTH.

vebk

Mr. Advocate
Regulars
Jan 8, 2005
New Delhi
well the silver lining in a very very dark cloud is that by the time HDTV broadcast comes to India, HDTVs would actually be affordable! :D

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
HDTV wud be affordable but then again there wud be some new technology as well which wud be costlier!let me name the new technology, say, can it be 3DTV?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sushubh News 0
Sushubh News 8
Sushubh News 0
Sushubh Politics 3
Sushubh Politics 4