Prakash Raj

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 6,000
He is an excellent actor.Too bad he acts in many stupid movies.But his home production has made some very good movies in Tamil.

The guy is an outstanding actor. He is not limited to just comic roles though. There was a time he was called the Nana Patekar of the masses in the South. He has since got his own identity purely on the basis of the variety of roles he can portray. He has been typecast in the Hindi films so far

ah well. i enjoy his typecast roles. he rocked in Wanted. Big fan of this guy!

ooh. i have seen the hindi version of this movie. was funny. 😛

I felt the movie was watchable & liked the comedy of Vivek, Prakash Raj & Vikram in that order (others were simply wasted ... not that anyone else had a significant role really)

He is also coming in upcoming Ajay Devgan movie Singham. He has also worked in couple of Kannada movies, I always liked his acting. Too good actor !

While on the topic of Prakash Raj, there used to be another good actor - though not as diverse IMO - in the South, called Raghuvaran. He was a master of voice modulation and excelled in intense roles. His untimely death created a void, and also ended up making Prakash Raj more indispensable in the scheme of things as he started getting additional roles

Remember him in an interview when he said that He acts in masala movies just to make money for his Home Production.One of my favorites of his home production is a Movie called Mozhie(means language)He is on Twitter too.

While on the topic of Prakash Raj, there used to be another good actor - though not as diverse IMO - in the South, called Raghuvaran. He was a master of voice modulation and excelled in intense roles. His untimely death created a void, and also ended up making Prakash Raj more indispensable in the scheme of things as he started getting additional roles

He was awesome in Shiva.

Dilip Kumar called Raghuvaran one of the finest actors in India (Source not available - it was way long back)

I would say he is the Paresh Rawal of south... Though most of his hindi movies have been produced/directed by people from south... I would love to see him in a good Bollywood movie... so that he can showcase his Talent!!!---I was talking about Prakash Raj ...

It was in this movie they acted together. Dilip is main protagonist & Raghuvaran is the antagonist. Govinda is the "hero". The movie got good feedback for his acting & at that time it was stated him as someone who despite being an unknown face managed to stand up to Dilip and make his presence felt & Dilip also acknowledged his talent.

Izzatdaar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia