Poweramp for Google Android

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 62
  • Views Views 6,050
It has hell lot of options for customising ur preferences.....if u still found something missing, being a buyer of the app, u can always suggest to them.But its really worth it. I mean the quality of sound u get is just amazing.

It's a DSP you can say, just like what Beats Audio software does to your playback.

The effects are okay, for the most part I just bump up the bass for the extra thump.

I like the Lock Screen Feature

https://imgur.com/vbJ82

Beats requires root access 😛And then having a separate Player and DSP - i see that as having a separate Demat & Trading account, as against having it under 1 roof. Double Twist - looks wise it was good. But then what do u want to do with that, when u listen to music? A separate DSP will have be run in the background and how good it will team up with ur player, who knows!Btw, i didnt knew of this lock screen feature of Poweramp. May be it wud have got updated & i m yet to check it out or whatever.

Please tell me u have photoshopped this!If its not, then only 1 word is coming to my mind, that i want to yell hard.....****

Casually browsed and found it, immediately bought it!129 is a steal!Surprising part is that I have been following it for a longtime and they never reduced the price, donno what is the reason

Just because you paid a bit more for it?

Obviously! And its not a "bit" more. It is like more than 50% discount. Dont u feel frustrated if u buy something at a high price, and in less than 15-20 days' time, that very price is reduced by more than 50%?

This happens with me everytime.......i buy something & its price falls. It happened with me even with D2h HD DVR. And it happens with me daily in the Stock market.

It happens with me too, for e.g, all the apps that I wanted were on a sale and I could not purchase em.But, I don't get frustrated as long as the product is worth paying for.

Yes, agree u found it worth paying for. I found it worth paying for.......but then what if the developer says that i didnt find it worth that much?