• Thread starter Thread starter blr_p
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,019

blr_p

Regulars
ISP
Airtel 256k ultd
Does anyone know if there is a website where they post times when there will be power cuts ? Currently in BLR the only way is to look in the local newspapers, Looking at BESCOM's site shows nothing about this. How is it other parts of India ? (i mean in terms of knowing in advance when a power cut will happen)

Reliance usually emails you if there is shceduled cur in your commercial connection.

Last month power was out for 4 - 5 hours. Reliance put up clarification on its website. http://www.rel.co.in/newsmedia/pdf/power.pdf

heh heh! this is india! we r indians! nothin to say abt power cuts. delhi is worse! but can call up the supplier of electricity(private in delhi!) maybe they can tell!

Not complaining about the power cuts, there is nothing we can do about it.

Knowing when, can make a big difference. As i said currently, going to the epaper section of the newspaper is a roundabout way of doing it, i was hoping this info would be just a link away.

i need alerts from my power department on which hours they would be supplying powers.

I think we need to file under RTI that all power distcoms need to put up atleast a week's schedule for scheduled power cuts.And it should maintain a log of all power cuts in the past ( irrespective if they were scheduled or erratic)

heh heh! dis is india. even by 2020 we can't achieve things like these!

If it's any consoltaion, so long as the world cup is on, i know power will be there between 7iish pm to 4am.It's what happens after the world cup that bothers me.