Power Cuts!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 89
  • Views Views 15,470
For my area the power cut was from 12:40 to 7:30!!! From then on no issue!
where u live Raj..?
Porur...U?

Delhi every morning has a power cut too..and need to close the dam pc and then restart again and then it goes down again same process again ..grr!

Yes. There's the risk of cables getting cut and people getting electrocuted. It was weird that there were strong winds but no rain since like noon.Did the usual 2-hour load shedding come to effect today any where in the city?

and its gon again...here....and its gon again...here....

Yes. There's the risk of cables getting cut and people getting electrocuted. It was weird that there were strong winds but no rain since like noon.

Did the usual 2-hour load shedding come to effect today any where in the city?
At my place its 12-2 pm daily. Till now 1.10 pm nothing happened.

That's good. I guess they are rerouting the power saved due to all the power cuts due to the cyclone.

@MediaFire; I live pretty close to Pondicherry, but definitely not as close as you. How are the powercuts in Cuddalore?

as bad as everyone in TN

No power cut at my place too since last couple of months. Previously we used to have power cut for a total of 4 hrs a day divided into two equal cuts.

No power cut at my place too since last couple of months. Previously we used to have power cut for a total of 4 hrs a day divided into two equal cuts.
Now i know where all the TN power has gone to..:Freaky: