Posterduniya Shopping Experience

LordSpymaster

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
ISP
Jiofiber 150 Mbps
Ex: Airtel vFiber 24 Mbps
I'd placed an order on the 27th of February on www.posterduniya.com. These guys had given me a coupon for ₹300 discount, so I ordered a poster worth ₹500, paying only ₹200 via SBI debit card.It was promised to be delivered within 10 days.Then on 5th March I emailed them, asking about the status of my order, they promptly replied that I'll be receiving it within 72 hours. I didn't.On 9th March I sent them another email, didn't get any reply.Then on the 12th of March, I sent them another email, still no reply.Checked their Twitter and Facebook, it's full of complaints of non delivery. And my order status has been showing 'Ready To Ship' for at least 10 days. They don't have a CC number, just this one email ID: support@posterduniya.com. Now I've no clue what more to do to get my order...:wacko:My advice: Avoid at all costs.

Hadnt hear of this site before and its an interesting concept they have used,selling posters....but i see pathetic management by them would kill entire poster ecomm future.

Their collections are pretty good, but service is below pathetic...

Got the delivery yesterday, after shouting at them on Twitter. I must say the poster quality is amazing!

The price of a poster is Rs 199 and when you select the size and all it turns Rs 299 even with the minimum specification selected.

Ordered a poster from them. Been seven days and the status is still "processing". No reply from their email support in two days. They are inactive on Twitter now. Bugged them on FB and hoping to get a reply. Their FB page is full of complaints about non-delivery.
Avoid this shit of a website at any cost.