Post Your STB Want/Sale/Exchange requirements here

• Thread starter Thread starter kbx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 2,402

kbx

ISP
BSNL BB through Wifi Router VM 23
Exchange/Buy My Old 2nd Hand STB Set Top Box Airtel Tata Sky DishTV Dish TV4 STBs for Sale in Surat - 1 Airtel HD, 1 Airtel SD, 1 Tata Sky SD, 1 DishTV SDHello All,I have too many STBs. First i had Tata Sky SD Box 3 years ago, then because it seemed like they were charging too much i switched to DishTV, but their quality and remote were absolutely inerior, then i switched back to Tata Sky. Then when i got an HDTV i got Airtel HD Box free, and for the old TV we purchased another Airtel SD Box. Now i am sick of Airtel and their fraudulent billing practises and have decided to boycott them. If any one is pissed off at Tata Sky in Surat and would like to exchange their Tata Sky HD or HD+ box for any of the above (maybe Airtel HD?) then please contact me. Alternatively if you want to simply purchase the 4 boxes i have i am happy to sell the SD ones for 300 and the HD one for 500. I don't know if there are any transfer fees etc to be paid to the operators but if there are then buyer will bear them.Please feel free to post your own exchange/sale/buy/want ads for 2nd hand/old/STB Set Top Boxes. It would be better to have lots of listing in one place so everyone in India who Google's for this problem of having extra STBs or wanting an STB cheaper rather than purchasing a brand new one can come here and find a seller/buyer.Best Regards,Karan