POST YOUR NET AMT

• Thread starter Thread starter raceryan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,939

raceryan

yeah you heard it right post your dataone net amt lets all compare it , i frankly have not seen a single bill with less than 1 Gb downloaded yup one of my firends got broadband dataone they use it only for emails inspite of that they get charged for addtional usage

Home 1800 plan - 512kbps - I managed to do 30 GB in June (when it was unlimited)... nowadays I keep it under 5GB... but this month (August) I'm trying a couple of downloads during the NU time...I plan to download about 5.5 total, about 700mb during the NU time and 4.8GB during normal hours... and check my next bill if there are any problems with NU billing...doing all this "manually" not using the dialler/download scheduling tools (this month at least)... just to check... test the waters before diving in...if the NU stuff is real.. then I plan to use dialler/schedulers to use it to the max... which is about 30 GB during NU and the remaining 5GB of my normal quota.. per month ! woohoo!

Originally posted by vishalrao@Aug 23 2005, 02:24 PM
Home 1800 plan - 512kbps - I managed to do 30 GB in June (when it was unlimited)... nowadays I keep it under 5GB... but this month (August) I'm trying a couple of downloads during the NU time...

I plan to download about 5.5 total, about 700mb during the NU time and 4.8GB during normal hours... and check my next bill if there are any problems with NU billing...

doing all this "manually" not using the dialler/download scheduling tools (this month at least)... just to check... test the waters before diving in...

if the NU stuff is real.. then I plan to use dialler/schedulers to use it to the max... which is about 30 GB during NU and the remaining 5GB of my normal quota.. per month ! woohoo!
[snapback]22919[/snapback]
[/quote]

NU time wtf is that?

mate check the BSNL Dataone website..for all home plans except home 250 downloads and uploads from 2am till 8am are not counted in the monthly quota..

Originally posted by muttster`@Aug 23 2005, 08:40 PM
mate check the BSNL Dataone website..for all home plans except home 250 downloads and uploads from 2am till 8am are not counted in the monthly quota..
[snapback]22978[/snapback]
[/quote]

so i've got to log in after 2 right ? in that case should i disconect right now and re-connect?

I believe thats the case(its good to have records so logging out and logging in will be the safe thing to do)..there are a few threads here u might wanna check them out..

Originally posted by muttster`@Aug 23 2005, 08:50 PM
I believe thats the case(its good to have records so logging out and logging in will be the safe thing to do)..there are a few threads here u might wanna check them out..
[snapback]22980[/snapback]
[/quote]

i dont thinbk it the whole 2 to 8 unlimted thing works cause i just checked my account user info - service records and their f****** charging me for it check it out they've included that in their records
:angry:
speed @256Kbps 2005/08/24 03:22:08 2005/08/24 05:13:48 83119 01:51:40

yes its in the records... like i said above... now we just need to wait and see if they charge for it or not (but you need to go above your quota to find that our) so i'm doing about 5.5 GB this month...