possible to view FTA channels

JUST GO TO THE SETUP AND KEY THE LNB FREQUENCY AS 9750 WHICH IS DD DIRECT FREQEUNCY AND U CAN WATCH ALL THE FREE TO AIR CHANNELS....

SINCE THE HOME TRANSPONDER FREQ IS AROUND 12000 THEY CAN EASY CATCH THESE CHANNELS....

How to receive DD DIRECT+ ? - www.ddinews.com

did u try in dishtv? did you get it ??? see that is for a new setup box and not with dishtv .. dishtv frequency is set at 10600 and 9750 (high n low)

so please check it !!

if you have watched FTA channels in Dishtv, please tell us how !!

I have just set the lnb frequency 9750 which is dth platform frequency since dishtv freq is high since it accomodates pay channel with much higher freq...

when u set the freq to 9750 u get only the fta channels that is listed on the dth platform and all the other pay channels with be no signal even after the subscription period is over

since my stb does not show the customer call number with blue screen.

so go to menu-> settings -> stb info -> setup -> lnb freq ->set lnb freq to 9750

if u want to revert back dishtv service set it 10600 or reset factory settings it will be normal...

but VC card must be there inside the stb

I have just set the lnb frequency 9750 which is dth platform frequency since dishtv freq is high since it accomodates pay channel with much higher freq...

when u set the freq to 9750 u get only the fta channels that is listed on the dth platform and all the other pay channels with be no signal even after the subscription period is over

since my stb does not show the customer call number with blue screen.

so go to menu-> settings -> stb info -> setup -> lnb freq ->set lnb freq to 9750

if u want to revert back dishtv service set it 10600 or reset factory settings it will be normal...

but VC card must be there inside the stb

hi frequency is 10600 and low is 9750 ! still i am not getting fta channels which were removed from dishtv !!

do we get all FTA channels which are not giving by Dishtv also ?? the above thing is not working for me anyways !! i had to restore default to see the channels !!

I am getting FTA channels but i am not getting any pay channels... as per all the channels that is present in dd dth i have no idea about the recent private channels that is added to dd dth...I get all dd regional channels, some non paying channels.... this i have tried when my subscirption period was got over that two after 5days may be there is a difference in STB also..i have no idea ... This is sharing suggestion if it might work for others ......

when i tried this , no such channel is coming... is there need for realingment of dish ?