Possible to use the SIP/Voip from voice on FTTH with Freepbx or something similar?

Everything? even 5ghz wifi? and lan? what speeds do u get? 5ghz wifi problems are documented for this router

I too flashed openwrt in my c6. a bad experience and now i am struggling to revert back. 5ghz wifi speeds wont cross above 100 Mbps. If you know any way to revert back pleas help me😭😭😭

Oh.. i am yet to try out the max speed iam able to achieve.. maybe i should try a file transfer to my desktop ( which is connected over 1gbps lan ).
But for the normal internet speedtest i did get more than 100 Mbps

I just tried a file transfer with my desktop which is connected to LAN, MY lap is connected to 5G.
And i hit around 300-310 Mbps.. I forgot to do a similiar speedtest before flashing Openwrt.. So whats the practical speeds these 5ghz routers offer ?..

And regarding my BSNL Plan, i am using 1277 Plan, no no tweaks or anything.. i am consistently gettin 100 to 110 Mbps up and down when i am doing speedtest by selecting servers within Kerala.. At night i was easily getting 130+

for speedtests try nperf.com, and I use 200 Mbps plan, speeds max out at 100 Mbps so it became a deal breaker. Do you know how to revert to stock firmware?

I thought i would update my status here. So finally i got SIP working. But i am not quite sure how my last issue got solved on its own.. But i noticed one difference when things started working, that is i started getting IP in the range 10.139.39.x instead of 10.139.0.x
So my setup is as follows, Netlink ONT -> Both WAN profiles in Bridge mode WITHOUT any port mapping, as per comment from @varkey i bound Vlans to port2 ( in my case 135 and 1831 ).
Routing is done in Archer c6 flashed with openwrt, For voice i did following steps
1) Added a Vlan ( inside Network -> switches ) and tagged CPU and WAN port ( to which i connected ONT )
2) In interface added a DHCP client interface which uses the above VLAN
3) Added a static route for 10.187.6.0 with mask as 255.255.255.0 and set its gateway to 10.139.36.1 ( which is the gateway i get on my VOIP DHCP )
4) Setup SIPROXD config in openwrt like varkey mentioned.
5) Installed Zoiper, VOIP Regn server : 10.187.6.12
I did struggle with password which was last 4 digits of my phone number
before starting this setup, i had downloaded the configs from ONT ( that lastgood file ) and as per it my pwd was different so i kept on trying it. But eventually realized its wrong and correct one is 4 digits of my username. So the last good isnt actually the latest config i guess.
Then i set outbound proxy as my router address
All is good now, downloaded zoiper in android too and its working. But i did notice call drops, and timeout etc frequently not sure if its because of the load on Siproxd running on router, have to figure it out..

But yeah atleast its workign now.

oh i see.. by the way i am having another query.
So i have connected a raspbery pi to my c6 and have setup openvpn server in the pi and have also added the route related to VOIP server in VPN config
I can connect to vpn from my phone, i can even ping the voip server via VPN. But the outbound proxy doesnt work. Zoiper says it failed to connect to outbound proxy. ( SIPPROXD is running on c6, i am able to ping to its IP from the phone via VPN).

Anybody have any idea about what am i missing here ?

On a side note, if anybody is trying to decrypt the Netlink passwords.. i think the encryption is something like this ( Atleast its like this for me ) 😛
If the encrypted value is flpj, the corresponding password is ioke
if the encrypted value is espxttbq, the corresponding password is password
Thats basically reverse the string and increment ascii of each character ( I am not sure if its ascii ) but this worked for my voip password and wan password.. 😛

So folks did anybody here succeed setting up FREEPBX with BSNL FTTH SIP as outbound SIP. If anybody succeeded, can you help me out.
My latest setup is as followes
Netlink -> C6 with openwrt running SIPROXD -> Raspberry PI running freepbx and in the outbound TRUNK i have added BSNL SIP credentials.
The freepbx status says outbound SIP is registered.

The outbound route associated with this SIP is
1602421850698.webp

Am i missing anything here ?.. i am assuming all non extension calls will be forwarded to outbound sip.

But when i try calling any number it says, number is not a valid number (The announcement by FREEPBX) and the log says OUTBOUND SIP reported that number is invalid.. Is their any dial pattern or something i need to provide here ?

oh i see.. by the way i am having another query.
So i have connected a raspbery pi to my c6 and have setup openvpn server in the pi and have also added the route related to VOIP server in VPN config
I can connect to vpn from my phone, i can even ping the voip server via VPN. But the outbound proxy doesnt work. Zoiper says it failed to connect to outbound proxy. ( SIPPROXD is running on c6, i am able to ping to its IP from the phone via VPN).

Anybody have any idea about what am i missing here ?
So i got this working
Inbetween i had tried hosting freepbx but i couldnt get outbound SIP working.
now what i did is since my vpn server is running on rbpi, i installed siproxd in raspberry pi also. In the siproxd config file, there was something like chanining proxies or something. That did the job.

My latest setup is like this . Netlink ONT in bridge mode connected to openwrt c6 running siproxd.
A raspberry connected to c6 running wireguard vpn and another siproxd.
i connect my phone to wireguard vpn -> registers in zoiper with outbound proxy as rbpi IP