New Seller selling products at low prices scam on Amazon India?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 80
  • Views Views 11,648
how these scammers operate ? they cannot sell fake/dead products for long and get away with it, similar multiple complaints should get them banned.

Creating Amazon seller accounts require GST and other proof which will be hard to fake unless the seller never makes any sell which will keep them off the scanner.

Avoiding amazon fees could be very profitable.

When I used to order from Flipkart or ebay earlier. They used to write on package - check package before accepting.

But most courier guys would say - pay first and then open.

So thats always contradicting.

The problem here could be that courier guy would be in FIX. Because seller may say that I dispatched proper article but delivery person took it away.

The problem here could be that courier guy would be in FIX. Because seller may say that I dispatched proper article but delivery person took it away.
thats why take a video during opening. proof will be there.

Yes I always record a video of opening any item purchased online.

However in @Sushubh 's case Amazon will simply tell:

"We did not deliver the item because order was cancelled. Since we did not deliver the item, we did not receive money as well. Since we did not receive money we are not bound to refund anything. So your video recording does not bind us in anyway or does not make us responsible in anyway"

i still wanted that keyboard though. the seller if trying to bypass Amazon fees and gst could have simply mailed me about his plan lol.

definitely some scam is happening. he just mailed me saying wrong price set so canceling the order. I was like cool. but in your case, he sent a package

i still wanted that keyboard though. the seller if trying to bypass Amazon fees and gst could have simply mailed me about his plan lol.
So you agree with my conspiracy theory.....

Mail you the plan...... lol... Matlab apni kabar khud khodna......

It's a sure scam don't think otherwise, I read about this before, can't recall where.

Rs. 1700 with another new seller with shady name

k0PN4rj.png

boss has both the variants available.

NE4VnWL.png

i am tempted to waste his time and money again.