Porting from Airtel to Docomo

vissu

Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Feb 10, 2007
Hyderabad
Hello friends, Just submitted my porting request to Docomo this morning. I am doing this because of useless and crappiest online recharge options of airtel. Got one message confirming my application of MNP. Let me see what happens further. I will try to update the status frequently. :waiting:

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
arey bhai we have multiple options to recharge airtel. i have used paytm and freecharge. both works great!

vissu

Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Feb 10, 2007
Hyderabad
arey bhai we have multiple options to recharge airtel. i have used paytm and freecharge. both works great!
i used freecharge,rechargeitnow and some others.. but i was unable to make minimum recharge for my number because of their options. moreover, no option for flexible recharge and special packs too.

sri

Regular
Regulars
Nov 12, 2005
i used freecharge,rechargeitnow and some others.. but i was unable to make minimum recharge for my number because of their options. moreover, no option for flexible recharge and special packs too.
special packs needs to be recharged from site,the rest like usual TT can be done from any site,infact even you existing bank would be having this option.