• Thread starter Thread starter rohaan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 1,817

rohaan

Regular
ISP
MTNL 999 UL
Hi there friends,I need to port forward my Linksys WRT54G2 wireless-G router for port no 52064 for uTorrent. I have a MTNL 1 Mbps Ul connection. Earlier I used to directly connect my laptop to Dsl 502T to the ethernet port and download torrents. I had port forwarded on my DSL-502T with the ip 192.168.1.2 for port no 52064 in lan clients and virtual server.Now that I want to download the torrent through wifi I need to port forward the same on my Linksys WRT54G2. I had used Socrates guide to configure my wifi router. The default gateway is 10.10.0.1 and the ip address that I have set as static ip on my laptop is 10.10.0.3.I went into the settings of wifi router in Applications and gaming and made the settings into it for port forward but still when I'm trying to run the test on uTorrent to check whether the port is forwarded it is giving me the result as "The port is not forwarded. Are u still able to download".When I connect my laptop directly to the Dsl 502T router that time there is no problem. Its during when using through wifi it's giving problem.Guys pls help me. Thanks in advance.:urock: