Popular movie dialogues.

• Thread starter Thread starter Anitha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 37,015

Anitha

ISP
Broadband
I am a big fan of bollywood movies,so far I have seen many bollywood flicks.There are so many popular dialogues in bollywood film history that I have no such capability to put them together.You have to compromise with me.Some dialogues I found great to the proper situations..like as 1.Kitne admi the from the epic movie SHOLAY.Though most of the dialogue got huge popularity from this film. 2.Mere pass ma hai [Old Deewar] 3.Mard ko khabi dard nahi hota [Mard] 4.Nam hai mera shahhensha [Shahhensha]. 5.Sher jaha jata hai wohi sher ka ghar hota hai [KURUKSHETRA] 6.Bari Bari desho mein aise choti chotii batein hoti rahewti hai [DDLG] Pls put urs to go ahed.

நா ஒரு தடவே சொன்னா நூறு தடவே சொன்னா மாதிரி - By Rajini (Naa oru thadave sonna nooru thadave sonna maadhiri) - By Rajinivery very famous Dialogue :thumbsup:Rajini -the boss:thumbsup:

Yeh Dhai kilo ka haath kisi pe padta hai..to woh aadmi uthtaa nahin uth jaata hai...from Damini..!

Yeh Dhai kilo ka haath kisi pe padta hai..to woh aadmi uthtaa nahin uth jaata hai...from Damini..!

Well said HEMAN Sunny.

Some most filmi dialogues - 1. Kutte mai tera khoon pee jaunga2. Beta, maine apne haatho se tere liye kheer banayi hai3. Mey tumhare bacche ki maa banne wali hu4. Yeh shaadi nahi ho sakti5. Yeh sunne se pahle mai mar kyo nahi gayi:hysterical::hysterical:

Kutte is Dharmendra trademarked.Yes but others are very filmy/common.

say hello to my little friend!

thankfully we no longer get to hear these dialogues in the movies of today.

sadly, what we DO get to hear is mostly nonsense.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

anyone noticed that rapes are becoming very rare in the movies that are released nowadays. i cannot recall any movie where any women was raped as part of the storyline. 🙂

the story lines do not demand rapes scenes to be included in the movies.. we have blockbuster movies like OSO, welcome and Rab ne ... :wall:

heh. i guess rapes are going to remain part of political dramas which shows a bit of reality in them. most other movies are unrealistic crap with no connection to reality. 😉

Some most filmi dialogues -

1. Kutte mai tera khoon pee jaunga
2. Beta, maine apne haatho se tere liye kheer banayi hai
3. Mey tumhare bacche ki maa banne wali hu
4. Yeh shaadi nahi ho sakti
5. Yeh sunne se pahle mai mar kyo nahi gayi

:hysterical::hysterical:

You must be a funny man with a lot of common sense.