Popcorn V1.0 - ROM for Motorola Defy Froyo with Indian SBF 3.4.3-36-1.7 - Fastest ROM

• Thread starter Thread starter popcorn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 4,683

popcorn

ISP
Some company Broadband 50mbps + Jio Airfiber 30mbps
Guys I have released a Custom ROM for Motorola Defy (Green Lens & Red Lens) in XDA Forum. Hope you guys will like it !

Updated 31/03/2012:

Popcorn V1.4 - ROM for Motorola Defy Froyo 2.2.2 with GPS Fix - xda-developers

[*]This is based on the newest SEA15 build (3.4.3-36-1.7) official release. Green SOC Lens & Bayer Red Lens.
[*]Clean with no softwares. Removed Cardio Trainer, Facebook, Youtube, Gmail, GTalk, Maps, Adobe Flash, Car Dock, Swype, Moto Input Method(Chinese Keyboard), Esmusica, GOTV_Altitude, Revolver, Truecountry, Yahoo, Myspace, Google Voice Search, Google Search ,google street, DLNA, Dock ,Media Sync,Voice Command Suite, Widgets,Vodafone360, Chinese Android - Keyboard - GuoBiIME_MOTO_RUTH.apk, etc.
[*]GPS works with cold start every 4 hours with high location accuracy.
[*]Only the basic original software are included like Market, Music, Messaging , Camera, Camcorder, Gallery, Dialer & Contacts, Livewallpapers etc.
[*]Just install it and enjoy the smooth froyo with no junk which eat your battery juice. No overclock.
[*]It is just a nandroid backup hence there is no problem if you wish to go back to your original ROM after flashing this.
[*]This is my first ROM release. I have collected all softwares from XDA forum and assembled it to build a stable fast ROM from official SBF.
[*]Suggestions are welcome.
[/list]

Good job. I am testing cm9/ ics these days though.

Thanks guys 🙂 Let me know if you need any help !!

I don't have a defy, but considering the fact that only a couple of months ago you were hesitant to get android, and now to see you developing stuff, I'd say great job 🙂

yes x720 ! you are right.. Thanks for the compliment!

zew news and also i have seen in moneycontrol.comI have updaded the version to 1.1 now..... it gives solid battery life in stock froyo