Poor upload speeds on Excitel Broadband

ISP
Siti Broadband
yNUWOXy.jpg

poor upload speeds from past half an hour, in the beginging upload speeds were so low that it would fail in upload test and it would take 3-4 refreshes to open a simple site like google.com.

experiencing the same but my speed test results are okay. i want to upload a video on youtube but not getting any speed at all. like its literally sitting at 0.8Kbps upload speed.

@Aakash Malhotra yup same thing is happening with now, just checked speeds on speedtest.net they are back to normal but when i tried uploading a video on my google drive, it was really slow, around 1mbps only.
anyone else facing same issue @Sushubh or @Smh or anyone else ?

still struggling with uploading to youtube. not even getting 40Kbps.
and now twitch.tv has also started buffering . even at 480p.

speedtest results are fine.

Same with me. Upload to google service is very slow about (512kbps). Its a google related problem I guess because I can upload to onedrive at full 50mbps. Download is fine for me. No problem with youtube or twitch or netflix.

EDIT: I should have been more clear. By Google related problem I mean something with Excitel but it only affects Google services as both download amd upload speeds are working fine for other services like one drive and drop box.

Last edited:
it cant be google related problem . if it were then million of users would have started complaining. excitel definitely did something at the backend. getting this issue for like 2 days now

gmail remains messed up for me. moving between pages does not work. if i delete an email... it comes back because it was never deleted because the server never got the message.

had to use a VPN to clear my backlog.

@Aakash Malhotra twitch is fine here, at first it was buffering a lot but a simple refresh fixed it and 1080p60 works smoothly.
@Sushubh gmail is fine too, i can delete, send or switch between pages smoothly, no problem with that.
i think somehow they messed something up with google services cause even on fast.com and mega cloud upload speeds are normal.

Not surprised, the speed nosedives on weekends. Has been an issue for me since day 1 and I have stopped logging complaints for this because they'll never fix this