PON light turns off again..

• Thread starter Thread starter @iamSuddu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 16,681
ISP
BSNL FTTH
Hello evaryone, I need your help. I have Syrotech 1110-WDONT ONU, and my PON light gets off last weak when i call LCO he connect my ONU in BSNL exchange then PON light turns on, again i connect it on my house then again PON lights gets off. I also tried my ONU to connect on my neighbour's house but PON light still off. Then my LCO gives me new ONU of same model then it starts working. After 4 days again same thing happened. i called my LCO he said I dont understanding the problem, and this happening only with you. So i have hopes only from you guys Please help me out..!
Thank You

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-08-19 at 6.29.37 PM.webp
    WhatsApp Image 2020-08-19 at 6.29.37 PM.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 10,217
Login to the management UI and check the signal levels, also the registration status.

Please post the screenshot.

Today I called Syrotech engineer for west region regarding my issue he told me to do 2 things.
1. change the fiber from splitter to my house (not whole fiber just the other fiber from same cable)
If this not works then
2. LCO will give the access of OLT using anydesk then he will update the OLT and my ONU also.
I will inform you all after this issue get solved.
Thank You

hello @varkey. Today, LCO changed fiber and then Syrotech technical engineer updated my ONU and OLT also but still I am not getting internet.
Just 1 thing is changed after updating ONU, PON light turns on and now PON light is blinking (before this PON is totally off). is there any solution ?
Thank You

@varkey bro! same thing is happening with me, Pon light either blinks or goes off daily from 12-4 pm and then becomes normal. I have called the LCO several times and he tells me that everything is fine on their end. I have configured the router as well but nothing works, what to do?

I face Same problem buy I TIP Provieder is very bad man he not help me my internet stop 15 days ago ever 12 hours automatic PON light Is Off i ask him for Replace ONU or change cable but he not do it any one help me .

@data.hungry.person
I had the same issue when my signal varied from -29dBm to -31dBm(outside my ONT sensitivity). It was just weak signal due to bend in fiber line. Complain to LCO and tell them the signal is weak.

Thank You guys for your help. My issue gets solve. My mac id was blacklisted by OLT so after deleting it from blacklist it start working.
Can you please elaborate on how to remove mac id from blacklist? Facing the same problem and unable to access OLT terminal even after using static IP