Poll: Would You Prefer Home-500 Or Home-ul-900 Or Something Else Now?

• Thread starter Thread starter qwerty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 7,302

qwerty

Now since it is official that BSNL will not increase the speeds in home unlimited, what would you do now?1) Will you choose Home unlimited with 256 kbps or2) will you choose Home 500 or3) will you choose Home 1000 (5 GB That is) or4) Will you choose Business 700 for home use (4 GB that is) or5) what else would you doAlso tell what plan are you right now.

I will change my Plan 900UL to 500 HOME plan

I prefer to keep my Home 900 ULAfter hearing about the reviews of the new speed I might be changing it to Home 1000 (5 GB limits)... It depends how the speed is... and what the duration of the unlimited time is...

Hey guys suggest me one thing. Why don't we take home plan for Rs 1000. 5 Gb is enough for normal use and use night unlimited for downloading. Most of downloading software can dial at designated time and shut down at their own.What do you think guys?

Well, it all depends on the individual.e.g take my case, my laptop is always busy torrenting something on my 'not that fast a connection of 256kbps/32kBps' (Yes I usually download 40+gb/month, & I download virtually everything from Encyclopedia to Erotica) so for an individual like me 5 gb will be a f***ing option.but for an individual who just need to browse the net & occasionally download something 5gb is enough or even 1gb in some 'rare' cases.

For the time being i'll stick with my hu900plus, they will eventually upgrade all the connections whenever they can & now with products like these there is no need to use laptop to download something just add an external HDD to the router & 'voila' downloading/torrenting begins.So it's bit difficult for a BIG company like BSNL to upgrade all the 'large tele-footprint consumers' in one go.As they will start downloading 921 MB/h on an 2048mbps/256kBps connection But again this is what World is all about,You give 'em one thing they will start craving for another.

I will definitely keep my UL900. 5 gb or even 10 gb is nothing when you have a 2mbps line. It will finish in no time. Except for UL900 in BSNL scheme you are paying for everything that flashes in your screen, stupid unwanted ads, pictures, flashy animated ads, etc. With fast line it comes in your screen fast and drains your pocket fast. Dont give up UL900!!! Its the best that BSNL has ever given us.

QUOTE(krishnan @ Dec 29 2006, 08:23 AM) [snapback]72154[/snapback]
Weird , all you are crying for faster speed just to download illegal stuff? 🙄[/b]
Well you are '1GB MAN' Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha.Stick with that & enjoy your legal surfing & downloading.while Anarchists & Individualistics like ME continue to enjoy (what is 'illegal' for you but 'legal' for me).

Presently Using UL900.... i'll wait and watch.... but wont shift to any other very soon.... i hate BSNL...

Home 900 UL users should get 2Mbps at least during the 2AM to 8AM hours. Its extremely unfair on BSNL's part to not give them anything in the year of broadband.

will wait and watch.....if ppl get 2Mbps between 2-8 .... then will switch to 1000 plancoz then we can download more with 6hrs of 2mbps than 24hrs of 256kbps