POLL:-Willing To pay 259 Bucks extra?

• Thread starter Thread starter skorpio1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 6,400
even if u dont get 1700kbps and just 1000 kbps that wud still allow 80gb a month thats good too. only problem is how much can a person download?

Its good any which way u look at it..the only danger is traffic shaping on part of MTNL..gradually they wud like to introduce it..

WTF.. i booked NU 590 more than 3 weeks back, though due to the waiting time i will get the connection only after 1 monthAt MTNL's web site😀SL NU (Trib 590 NU) plan is also discontinued for further booking/migration w.e.f.20.06.2007now the cc tells i have to take NU 849 only. i cannot get NU 590 while the fact being i had already BOOKED my plan much before this w.e.f. 20/6/07.my requirement is also not worth 849 + tax = 950 approx.

Mtnl has Potentially unlimited Bandwidth of VSNL! They are just looting ppls!Taxes lol they are gone directly into pockets of the corrupts officers and mantris!F them!I can only dream of having Free Internet with 40 Gb limit like in UKThese Noobs charges you per MB on there lame servers that count mb even if we don't download them hehe 😛They could have easily provided UNlimited Truely Unlimited for 1000 incl taxes But them want you BUrn your Timetable Don't sleep and download only 8 hrs! thank god that rule doesn't apply on me!

now the cc tells i have to take NU 849 only. i cannot get NU 590 while the fact being i had already BOOKED my plan much before this w.e.f. 20/6/07.

my requirement is also not worth 849 + tax = 950 approx.

Actaul cost will be 1250 bucks minimum
Triband =849
Modem =80
Landline =180
Tax(12.56%)=127

Total=Rs1235

This is with zero outgoing calls and Min Landline rental.
If its ur own modem it will still be Rs1160

well it wud be unfair to count tel rent in total cost. as most of houses in mumbai still have mtnl. yes but if u dont already have mtnl landline than its ok.

In my case everyone has a cellphone at home and the MTNL landline is only for Incoming,Address Proof and Emergency calls.We'd have move to 150 Plan but u dont get outgoing.Damn we'd have cancelled the lanline were it not for the fact that u cant get Triband unless u have a landline:ashamed:

Hell,It was hard to convince my dad to migrate from Tri B Bphone combo to 590NU ,I will love to migrate to this new plan (If its available in Delhi ).I hope they should at least give 1mbps speed to 590Nu users in Delhi .This 256kpbs really sucks .

sadly not in Delhi YetBe happy that u have 256kbps on a 24*7 basis.Look at us we have 590NU on a 0000 to 0800 basis and no 24*7 plans 🙁