Poll : Which audio is good? Original Vs New

• Thread starter Thread starter MAX 24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1,814
My vote gone to wrong option. Any any chance modetor?

It seems members voting this poll on video basis. Please vote ur votes basis on audio status, entertain & quality.Thanks.

@ bobbyWhats wrong if u can get good quality / find real source of duplicate things?

Real? Duplicate? Both songs are by same Music Composer Ajay-Atul. So its original in both case. They have retained music/tune and used Hindi words for Hindi film/audience. Many of latest Salman's films have music/tunes from popular South-Indian films.
Agneepath (2012 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
All the songs are composed by the duo Ajay-Atul while lyrics are penned by Amitabh Bhattacharya. "Chikni Chameli" was released separately as a single on Saavn.com. The song "Chikni Chameli" is a remake of the Marathi song "Kombdi Palali" from the movie Jatra.the kombadi palali song composed by Ajay-Atul in Jatra film.

You & I know that but let know others. What u say. thats why I make the thread for. If u notice in original song the music has strong effect & in hindi version they used soft effects & I want to feel others people to notice that different here.

Even both are same / original songs it has difference of language (not matter) & of soft / strong effect.

Thats it. I like real song by effect. By mistake I vote to new.

----------

And I think members also notice video but I mention here notice audio effects but many members I think refer vdo which this poll not made for it.

It seems members voting this poll on video basis. Please vote ur votes basis on audio status, entertain & quality.

Thanks.
Simply say that you wanna criticize Chikni Chameli and can't see it getting more votes! 😛

Like others, even I feel that Chikni Chameli is better.

ya true. U imagined truly. Result should like what u talk. But there no output like that.