Poll: What excites you about Reliance #JioFiber?

What excites you about Reliance JioFiber?

• Total voters

vignesh_venkatesan

Stuck With ADSL in 2019
Regulars
Jio is smoking some potent shit.
Soon they'll advertise
Free access to Google.com worth 10k.

thadougamer

BSNL ADSL & FTTH User
Regulars
There is still the possibility of the service going down the drain like Jio 4G. Jio 4G before commercial launch was the fastest internet I had used at that point of time, after it launched it couldn't even beat BSNL 3G in a speed test. Infact BSNL 3G is 2-3 times faster than Jio 4G for me.

Now, I know the technology is different but I have zero confidence on Reliance given their track record.
How true. Well said, bro.

Vishal | Chennai

Regulars
There is still the possibility of the service going down the drain like Jio 4G. Jio 4G before commercial launch was the fastest internet I had used at that point of time, after it launched it couldn't even beat BSNL 3G in a speed test. Infact BSNL 3G is 2-3 times faster than Jio 4G for me.

Now, I know the technology is different but I have zero confidence on Reliance given their track record.
Maintenance of over head cables will be challenging

Vishal | Chennai

Regulars
I think they are stuck in between they thought it will be a cake walk like 4G but after realising the dominant LCO's they have slowed down.

Shubham

Regulars
Riddle me this, Jio gave effectively 1.1 TB FUP every month to its preview customers for FREE but then they decide to start their basic plan at almost 1/10 of that FUP i.e. 100 GB.

How the fuck does this make any sense?

Vishal | Chennai

Regulars
Another thing is earlier during preview offer stage they offered two routers for ₹2500, ₹4500. Now which router they will give for ₹2500(1500+1000). single band or dual band ?

If they give dual band router for new customers will they replace old preview customers single band router with dual band ?

abhi.m

Except Equipment.
Remaining is waste.
For 2500. They are giving 6000-8000 devices.(market price)

Smh

Regulars
those devices are locked to their network no point buying them, they are not selling just renting it to you. If you disconnect jio you have to return those devices.

Vishal | Chennai

Regulars
When it comes to broadband internet is the main thing which is screwed up with this low fup plans. Now they should release new plans covering voice+data dual play plans at a price range of ₹500-600 to gain the lost momentum. Later after figuring out this LCO'S they can announce triple play plans with IPTV services.