• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 4,437
Status
Not open for further replies.

sundy

ISP
BSNL
Hi All,The number of users for reliance net connect users has increased considerably since it launched. This means the speed also would have reduced proportionally.I want users to share the speed during peak hours and off-peak hours and any issues they may be facing.This will help users to compare their speed against other users and will also help prospective users to get the average speed and issues they may expect.🙂🙂🙂

can anybody let me know what is the speed during peak hours and does it depend on how close you are to the reliance tower🙄🙄🙄

I am using it for the past 2 months. I never got even 1 mbps speed on browsing. Plus they are yet to improve on giving usage and tariff statistics one you get connected, so that the user is aware of how much he has consumed and what is left. At most of the places where i tried to use, i even failed to get connected. I am waiting for one more month before i terminate the connection.

I am using it for the past 2 months. I never got even 1 mbps speed on browsing. Plus they are yet to improve on giving usage and tariff statistics one you get connected, so that the user is aware of how much he has consumed and what is left. At most of the places where i tried to use, i even failed to get connected. I am waiting for one more month before i terminate the connection.

Hi, if you're not staying in a metro, you may get only "CDMA 1x" with frequent droppage! That is what I experience in Vasai. To be fair, they sales people told me that that would be the case since HSD coverage is currently limited to metros.

Re. monitoring usage, they have introduced a "new" & "improved" site, but I'm still :imbored: to get the PIN that will "confirm" my account to let me view my own usage and pay my own bill on line, both of which I could do with their old site.

Status
Not open for further replies.