Poll on New packages

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 7,552
150 rs. :hysterical::hysterical: .

they ll give "laddu" only for Rs.150 :hysterical::hysterical:

I am talking about Starter pack and dishtv have starter package now at 100rs.. so if they get sun channels they may most probably go at 150rs.. no need for a laddu. you can just taste the scrap of Tata Sky for 200rs.

and better remain silent if you dont know about their packages than to say something and get insulted. first understand what someone has posted and then reply..

just see the Poll status here and understand what scrap you are getting from tatasky..they r not consumer friendly at all.

You should understand the fact that Malayalis accept anything, variety means a lot to them. They have accepted Hindi as well and even watch Chinese Movies (you must have seen posters of Chinese Martial Arts movies playing in Kerala, though they do not understand the language). So for Rs.300/- what TS must have done was to include all the South Jumbo package and offered it for a reasonable price. If they fail then SUN DTH or Reliance will capture the entire Kerala Market.

Dubbing Chinese films come to all states. Ok now to the topic. Are you not greedy to ask Southindian channels as well as North Indian channels for Rs.300?

bind-ass tv from utv shows dubbed chinese movies in hindi too.. specially jackie chan movies..
This channel is still under testing, they are going to launch on Sept 17th. But I agree with u, The programs they testing with is shit, atleast they cud have tested with some hindi songs.

This channel is still under testing, they are going to launch on Sept 17th. But I agree with u, The programs they testing with is shit, atleast they cud have tested with some hindi songs.

but i read in this forum only that it is launched on 7th sept... which one is true?

Its already launched on TS ... It even shows the EPG... So i guess it is not being tested anymore...

I am talking about Starter pack and dishtv have starter package now at 100rs.. so if they get sun channels they may most probably go at 150rs.. no need for a laddu. you can just taste the scrap of Tata Sky for 200rs.

and better remain silent if you dont know about their packages than to say something and get insulted. first understand what someone has posted and then reply..

just see the Poll status here and understand what scrap you are getting from tatasky..they r not consumer friendly at all.

ok ok.. sorry.. cool :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dubbing Chinese films come to all states. Ok now to the topic. Are you not greedy to ask Southindian channels as well as North Indian channels for Rs.300?

Mr. Wiseman seems not to have visited Kerala. For your information Mr. Wiseman Chineese films are not dubbed, they are shown in Chinese language only. Where does the question of greedines arise when someone is asking for North Indian as well as South Indian package for Rs.300/-. I have not asked or requested to have the package of Harynavi, Bhojpuri, Mainpuri and Totapuri

Mr. Wiseman seems not to have visited Kerala. For your information Mr. Wiseman Chineese films are not dubbed, they are shown in Chinese language only. Where does the question of greedines arise when someone is asking for North Indian as well as South Indian package for Rs.300/-. I have not asked or requested to have the package of Harynavi, Bhojpuri, Mainpuri and Totapuri

Tata Sky is a costly affair. You all said that you won't mind to pay for quality. So Rs.300/- is nothing. I have seen some are happy even to pay Rs.400 if they get some more channels. Now you want to reduce the price. What happend to you all suddenly? We are getting most of the channels including News channels except sports channels and few movies channels on Cable for Rs.100.

bind-ass tv from utv shows dubbed chinese movies in hindi too.. specially jackie chan movies..

Bind-Ass :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: what a name before it is launched.. did u post it wantedly or just got the spelling wrong?

Bind-Ass :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: what a name before it is launched.. did u post it wantedly or just got the spelling wrong?

I think he wantedly put that :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I had a nagging doubt that TS will increase the rate to Rs.300/- to Rs.350/- and to my fear they have done it. Why don't they have an INDIA ONE plan for Rs.300/-. Do they think that all south indians doesn't understand Hindi programs. What if someone in South wants to watch Kaun Banega Krorepati which is in Hindi and Boogie Woogie?😕

I had a nagging doubt that TS will increase the rate to Rs.300/- to Rs.350/- and to my fear they have done it. Why don't they have an INDIA ONE plan for Rs.300/-. Do they think that all south indians doesn't understand Hindi programs. What if someone in South wants to watch Kaun Banega Krorepati which is in Hindi and Boogie Woogie?😕

yes. that is what they lacked in understanding..

Tata Sky is following the famous / notorious three language formula.Non-hindi family (south starter) 200 pmHindi family (family) 250 pmHindi+English (Super saver) 300 pmNon-hindi+english (south value) 300 pmNon-hindi+english+hindi 350 pmNon-hindi+hindi (impossible) PricelessHow can you expect a better grouping?