• Thread starter Thread starter benjamin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,411

benjamin

Regulars
ISP
Airtel 384k Unlimited
Is KALAIGNAR TV has bought sivaji and pokiri film?.They showed pokkiri 175 days celebration.Anybody know about this?

I know that Kalaignar Tv has bought the rights for Sivaji. Not sure about the other one.

Pokkiri film rights with SUN TV

Check this

Kalaignar TV is on a mission, to snap up all the big movies for their channel to telecast in three years time. We have reported that the channel has already bought the rights of Sivaji for a huge price. Latest news coming in is that the channel has also managed to obtain the rights of the much coveted Dasavatharam.

This is a very stern reply to SUN TV which had responded to Kalaignar TV’s buying of Sivaji by obtaining the rights for Azhagiya Thamil Magan and Pokkiri.

But the big news is that the amount that Kalaignar TV had to pay for the rights of Dasavatharam is higher than what they had to pay for Sivaji. We do not know the exact details of the amount paid. Is this a surprise or was this along expected lines. After all Dasavatharam has Kamal appearing in 10 different get ups, a first in Indian, maybe world cinema. This news was revealed by Oscar Ravichandran immediately after the deal was settled.

Kamal fans will be glad to hear this news, their Thalaivar seems to be getting his due.

tamil movie news dasavatharam sivaji kalaignar t v sun t v azhagiya tamil magan pokkiri kamal oscar ravichandran hot stills picture image gallery

Kireedam and Bheema Rights with Kalaignar TV:/b]
:thumbsup:

Hey I hv heard the name Sivaji.Don't hv ever heard the other 1 pls let me know a little abt Pokkiri.

Anybody know abt chandramukhi.who has the rights for that film

I think Jaya Tv won the Satellite Right of Chandramukhi.