POCO F1

I get 4hrs on 5x SOT, did get new battery few months back though 🙂

how much did it cost?

Rs 1200 for battery including serove charge, another 300 probably in conveyance, i had to go twice as LG nehru place serivce center wrongly communicated they had 5x battery avail. instead they had only for Nexus 5.

So total 1500

Na, it's as good as before, he did it like in 4 min in front of me, was the manager himself. Had to wait for 15 min - 20min just to get the processing work done, genrating bill etc. ,

My mom has g4 play I don't like how heavy it is even though it's just few grams more than 5x, however the recent upgrade has made it some what laggy, now it has 2gb free space, on the other hand my Nexus 5x works great and still smooth UI, I find typing bit laggy on Nexus 5x,

Might run a factory reset on Moto g4 play if it slows down more, but ya this one of the reasons too I sort of backed out to buy 3party os phone of Android and would rather stick with Google. My 1st Android phone Moto g is still sometimes used as backup and ui works smooth on it including battery life. Not sure if Lenovo screwed up Moto.

If they had just added an amoled screen and androe one it was an eye close buy 😀 and they actually are gonna launch a amoled phone for 16k for the name, next month from xiomai, it suppose to run on 700 chip set though.

I am guessing they are gonna be launching Poco f1 plus varient in next 2-3 months with amoled screen soon as they are following OnePlus foot steps, they launch new phone every 4-6 months

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone from forum buy it ? Review would be good..

LG will be coming out with their own mid range phone too, to take on Poco f1, G7 one soon! I like phones from LG, Nexus 5x just takes amazing pics and one can't tell diff. if they were taken over phone or pro cam, each pic size is 4k * 4k pixels and over 4mb 😀

Guys, I managed to grab this one in the sale but I'm very much confused whether to switch from my iPhone 6s. I can't seem to figure out whether this would be better than my current phone, need your suggestions before I take the delivery.

Android beats iOS anyday, In terms user experience, if your not a iPhone fanboy, you will love the fluid Android experience on this one 😀 check screen quality on both though, I personally would like to upgrade to an oled/amoled screen on my next purchase.
Apps on Android are also huge now and most are quite cheap to get some premium features, but best part is even in free mode the most apps thst one is likely to use offer everything 🙂

Last edited by a moderator: